Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcullivanio

What's everybody's thoughts on this lad then?

He seems okay and looks like he wants to get forward quite a bit. Can't see him getting ahead of Darmian or Varela though.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Not good enough. But it's not his fault the squad is so light.

NinjaFletch

You know those dreams where you're naked in front of a room of people, giving a speech about a topic you don't understand?

This performance is the football equivalent of that dream.

Hard not to feel sorry for him, he's so far out of his depth.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
certainly not his fault bearing in mind he's been thrown in, and is probably 6th choice right back

Darmian, Valencia, Jones,Varela, Young

Robbie Boy

What the feck is this guy doing getting a start for us. Feck me our standards have dropped so much in recent years. But I guess it's another youngster that LvG has brought through, right?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Awful. I mean, he is about our 17th choice, but still. We're Manchester United, surely even our youth standards should be a bit higher quality?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
What the feck is this guy doing getting a start for us. Feck me our standards have dropped so much in recent years. But I guess it's another youngster that LvG has brought through, right?
There are 14 players out injured of which half are full backs. That's why.

finneh

Another mere number on the conveyer belt of mediocrity coming from our academy in the last 20 years.

Godfather

How do those guys even play for our youth? How far off being good enough can one be?

Robbie Boy

There are 14 players out injured of which half are full backs. That's why.
I couldn't give a feck. We have given games to far too many players that are nowhere near good enough in recent years.

Litch

Hard to judge a player under these circumstance. That might just have ruined his career here....

Stringer

Thank God Van Gaal's our manager. If we had Mourinho, a talent like this would have never had a chance.

Bwuk

Id rather of played Schneiderlin at right back.

Devil may care

I thought he did fine against Sunderland but he struggled tonight, but given the shower of shit going on around him from more seasoned players I think it's harsh to be overly critical of him, he at least looked up for the fight which is more than can be said for several others.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's been thrown into a team very low on confidence, despite playing pretty well in the last few games, except the Sunderland game and tonight. May not turn out to be good enough for us, but its his second game (1st start) for us, and if we're being honest, he wouldn't be playing if we didn't have so many injuries.

That said, Borthwick Jackson was someone quite a few weren't keen on when he first come into the team. Since he's had a run of games, his confidence has grown, and he's actually looked very promising.

khoazany

Even though I never thought he's good enough, that was a strange performance.Looks like he couldn't cope with the pressure.Didn't help that the senior players were also struggling.

facund

Can't think of a worse time for a young lad to have his first start in the team. Away in Europe in an already injury plagued side bereft of direction and leadership, where most of the players look like they couldn't really give a sh*t about the result.

It was a sketchy performance from him but then again he didn't stand out as being particularly sh*tter than most of his team mates.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
There's just no doubt in 5 years you'll have a look and he'll be at Morecambe. Harsh but true (well, might make a decent player but not good enough for us). Our academy keeps serving up average players these days.

MAME DIOUF 32

The Donald Love from GTA3 is probably a better player and he's just a poorly drawn polygon figure.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Can't think of a worse time for a young lad to have his first start in the team. Away in Europe in an already injury plagued side bereft of direction and leadership, where most of the players look like they couldn't really give a sh*t about the result.

It was a sketchy performance from him but then again he didn't stand out as being particularly sh*tter than most of his team mates.
This sums it up for me, unfortunate timing.

Winrar

not good enough but not his fault

CBJ looks better if we're comparing full backs

Status
Not open for further replies.