Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedred

Crime is not crime.
Trump was absolutely right when he said, he could shoot people and get away with it.

Republicans would be out there defending it.
"What do you mean its a crime?". "Trump just shot those people who would have gone to jail in any case", "saved tax payers money, that's not a crime"

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

So was Mulvaney just going rogue :lol:
:lol: it just gets better.

He literally said “yeah we do corruption all the time” not realising that it’s an actual admittance of guilt of something absolutely illegal... you know... “corruption”. Like, it’s completely illegal and he just outright said they do it all the time.

The Firestarter

A bunch of criminal conspirators with unlimited resources at their disposals that cant even get their stories together :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Trump was absolutely right when he said, he could shoot people and get away with it.

Republicans would be out there defending it.
"What do you mean its a crime?". "Trump just shot those people who would have gone to jail in any case", "saved tax payers money, that's not a crime"
'Everyone does it.'

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

Keep going Mulvaney. Get him on every news channel possible and just let him talk.

bleedred

Yeah, I am not getting my hopes up. Trump could confess that he had a quid pro quo and it still wont matter to the people and the GOP.

Raulduke

Trump's use of racially inflammatory language today would completely unrelated presumably :rolleyes:

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Yeah, I am not getting my hopes up. Trump could confess that he had a quid pro quo and it still wont matter to the people and the GOP.
So far it seems it doesn't matter to the Dems either. This must be the 100th time one of them has emerged from an "explosive" testimony and hinted that Trump's reign of terror is about to end, and then nothing happens.

bleedred

A hypothetical question for the law afficianados, supposing this inquiry doesn't result in anything and a democratic president is elected in 20, do you think they can charge these crooks in a different way?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
A hypothetical question for the law afficianados, supposing this inquiry doesn't result in anything and a democratic president is elected in 20, do you think they can charge these crooks in a different way?
Absolutely. They’ve investigated and declined to bring charges so far. There’s no double jeopardy protection when no charges have been brought.

Amarsdd

Absolutely. They’ve investigated and declined to bring charges so far. There’s no double jeopardy protection when no charges have been brought.
This is one reason I don't want the impeachment inquiry to finish before the election and Trump to either be removed or him to resign. This would mean the substitute president will likely pardon him.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Double jeopardy is irrelevant in this regard. This is a political process, not a legal one.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Double jeopardy is irrelevant in this regard. This is a political process, not a legal one.
I assume by “these crooks” he’s referring to more than just Trump. The likes of Barr, Giuliani, Perry, Mulvaney, Mnunchin, Pompeo from this saga and many many others from the Mueller report and various other court cases Trump has against him right now. All of these will be open to criminal charges at some point. This senate isn’t going to be convicting them as part of this political process. A Democrat AG could open their own criminal inquiry and criminal charges could come from that.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Pelosi has still not called for an inquiry vote. Absolute weapon.

InfiniteBoredom

Pelosi has still not called for an inquiry vote. Absolute weapon.
What good will that do at this point?

They have the votes, but it’s a political process and they are still milking it for all it’s worth. And from the look of it, there are some left in this cow yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.