Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I would bet he's no longer interested in politics, as he's not part of the show now. He's lost the ego-massages and the money-making opportunities.

I imagine him lounging around in one of those recliners surrounded by hamburder wrappers and empty Diet Coke cans, TV remote in hand, switching aimlessly between Fox News and the cartoons.
Summer of George.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Where the hell has Trump disappeared to? I was expecting more exposure by now. I know he's banned on social media but he's got his kids' access. Use Barron's account FFS. I'm getting bored.
He's apparently in a legal battle to stay in Maralago due to some agreement he signed when he took over the joint that he wouldnt hang around for longer than 7 consecutive days at a time or more than 21 days in total per year. Alot of members have left the club citing they dont wish to have any association with him.

On top of that, his defence in the impeachment trial just quit.

I would say old Donaldo is about to come into a world of legal hurt like he's never seen. No top law firm or lawyer will touch him with a 10 foot barge pole and his only defenders will be republican senators trying to take advantage of the power vacuum with the QANON faithful. So he may not get convicted in the senate, but he's sure as shit about to potentially lose everything.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

You just knew he was still bitter about that. He's going to bang that drum until the day he dies.

Carolina Red

Staff
What in the feck? Did I understand that correctly? They're going from suing him to defending him for the exact same thing?
The lawyer that is joining Trump’s team from that firm has only been there for about a month, so he wasn’t there when the firm filed their suit.

Gonna make things touchy at the office for a bit:lol:

The Firestarter

One of his lawyers refused to prosecute Bill Cosby while DA in PA.
Another one was attorney for Stone and Epstein.
Only the best people.

Camilo

He's apparently in a legal battle to stay in Maralago due to some agreement he signed when he took over the joint that he wouldnt hang around for longer than 7 consecutive days at a time or more than 21 days in total per year. Alot of members have left the club citing they dont wish to have any association with him.

On top of that, his defence in the impeachment trial just quit.

I would say old Donaldo is about to come into a world of legal hurt like he's never seen. No top law firm or lawyer will touch him with a 10 foot barge pole and his only defenders will be republican senators trying to take advantage of the power vacuum with the QANON faithful. So he may not get convicted in the senate, but he's sure as shit about to potentially lose everything.
Being impeached doesn't actually do anything though right? Apart from stopping him running again of course... But he's not actually going to lose anything.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Being impeached doesn't actually do anything though right? Apart from stopping him running again of course... But he's not actually going to lose anything.
They can remove all his post-Presidential benefits too.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Wow. What a read.

"When Rudy's the voice of reason, you know the meeting's not going well." :lol:
I hope the feds find some dirt on Flynn, Powell and that entire cabal of seditious clowns. In Flynn's case, anything he did after Trump pardoned him is fair game, and inciting marshal law to overturn the results of a democratic election would certainly qualify.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I hope the feds find some dirt on Flynn, Powell and that entire cabal of seditious clowns. In Flynn's case, anything he did after Trump pardoned him is fair game, and inciting marshal law to overturn the results of a democratic election would certainly qualify.
It’s actually pretty wild how rogue Flynn is. I wonder if he’s always been this crazy (hence Trump’s pick/ties to Putin) or whether he’s been somewhat radicalised by a combination of Trump’s loyalty/loyalty to Trump and the fact he was so fiercely and publicly hounded for his crimes.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It’s actually pretty wild how rogue Flynn is. I wonder if he’s always been this crazy (hence Trump’s pick/ties to Putin) or whether he’s been somewhat radicalised by a combination of Trump’s loyalty/loyalty to Trump and the fact he was so fiercely and publicly hounded for his crimes.
He apparently turned rogue after Obama fired him from his DIA job in 2014. I know someone who has briefed him when he was still a General and was told Flynn kept interrupting him as if he already knew the material (despite being completely new to it). Said he came off as incredibly cavalier and condescending. I think Flynn saw Trump has the vanquisher of Obama and immediately hopped on board the train.

Dudu

Hopefully. Yet, have little faith that anything substantial will happen to these clowns despite blatantly attempting to bring democracy to its knees.

I'm sure a movie or TV show on this is already in the works though..

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Which wouldn't make much difference to him really.. It's all a nonsense.
It's not nothing. It's a lifetime of secret service protection, a million dollars a year in travel expenses, about $200k a year pension, and lots of other perks. Above all though its about sending a message that Presidents aren't above the law.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It's not nothing. It's a lifetime of secret service protection, a million dollars a year in travel expenses, about $200k a year pension, and lots of other perks. Above all though its about sending a message that Presidents aren't above the law.
Especially that secret service perk, because you just know he is going to charge the gov't a shitload to house them at Mar al lago

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Which wouldn't make much difference to him really.. It's all a nonsense.
There’s a good bit of yearly coin that would definitely make a difference to Trump.

Unless you think he is a ‘real’ billionaire?

The Firestarter

Absolutely amazing

Four conspiracy theorists marched into the Oval Office
Pretty certain this will win every "One sentence horror story" contest it features in.

Then Byrne chimed in: "There are guys with big guns and badges who can get these things." Herschmann couldn't believe it. "What are you, three years old?" he asked.
:lol: :houllier: :lol: :houllier:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Especially that secret service perk, because you just know he is going to charge the gov't a shitload to house them at Mar al lago
Exactly. It's actually crucial. It's essential that the state would draw a line and stop pouring money on someone that's abused it so badly and so openly.

Because in truth, behind all that 'self-made', 'deal-making', businessman winner billionaire nonsense, all the money the Trump family dynasty ever made, over generations, was mooching off the public, exploiting and appropriating state subsidies and public programs. And then of course, evading taxes, and after they still managed to feck things up, abusing the justice system with frivolous law suits.

Everything they have, they stole from the taxpayer, and that is not an exaggeration. As businessmen, these guys are absolute zeros, but they are top class thieves in their brazenness. Your country needs to stop letting them get away with it, and every cent is important.

decorativeed

I thought a lot of that stuff was debunked a few weeks back?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I thought a lot of that stuff was debunked a few weeks back?
I think the debunking was the idea that impeachment would remove those privileges. I think a resolution was introduced to explicitly include the removal of those privileges.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I think the debunking was the idea that impeachment would remove those privileges. I think a resolution was introduced to explicitly include the removal of those privileges.
As far as I remember reading, the stripping of benefits would require an extra vote after the impeachment conviction, but one that would only require a simple majority in the house.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Pigs in a blanket and mini meatballs. Like a 10 year old kid's slumber party.
I suspect the entire Trump Presidency is full of similar untold stories of mentally unhinged grifters manipulating Trump's narcissism to meet their objectives.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Your country needs to stop letting them get away with it, and every cent is important.
Yeah we tend to get so casual with thinking 'oh its just a few million in the grand scheme of things' especially when their budget is in the hundreds of billions/trillions, but that's hundreds or thousands of individual taxpayers contributions being handed over to the cnut unless its stopped.

Raoul

Admin
Staff