Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

RedDevilQuebecois

The judge fines Trump a whopping $1k for each violation of his gag order.
Booooooo.

Making him serve jail for a weekend or for one full week would have been more appropriate for him than fining him a total of $7k or so. Anyway, there is absolutely nothing that says he cannot attend the trial through a video feed for the duration of his incarceration if it ever goes over trial days.

Last edited:

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Booooooo.

Making him serve jail for a weekend or for one full week would have been more appropriate for him than fining him a total of $7k or so. Anyway, there is absolutely nothing that says he cannot attend the trial through a video feed for the duration of his incarceration if it ever goes over trial days.
Sending him to jail for 1 day/week will convert him as a martyr. Jail him till trial or don't

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Sending him to jail for 1 day/week will convert him as a martyr. Jail him till trial or don't
He's already on trial, they should cocoon him so he smells his own farts all day, that should finish him off

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
I meant jail him and only go to court day
Waste of time, it just makes him a martyr, the jury find him guilty then the judge can jail him for serious time in Riker's, SIng Sing or wherever is the best option

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Waste of time, it just makes him a martyr, the jury find him guilty then the judge can jail him for serious time in Riker's, SIng Sing or wherever is the best option
Him locked and being unable yo spout shit could be positive

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Him locked and being unable yo spout shit could be positive
Locking him up for 30 days max isn't worth the hassle, locking him up for 4 years. now that's a different matter

RedDevilQuebecois

Locking him up for 30 days max isn't worth the hassle, locking him up for 4 years. now that's a different matter
That's 30 days maximum for ONE gag order violation. If we wanted to use that ruling on NINE violations, you would lock him up for the same amount of time it takes for a baby to be born near or on full term.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
That's 30 days maximum for ONE gag order violation. If we wanted to use that ruling on NINE violations, you would lock him up for the same amount of time it takes for a baby to be born near or on full term.
Is that correct?

I'm not so sure, the jailing would come from criminal contempt of court not specific instances of breaches of the gag orders, I'm not 100% on this but everything I've read seems tp suggest that 30 days jail is the max the judge can hand down in relation to this

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
The worst part of all this is it just shows how corrupt the justice system is. It's also sick because if it was Biden, or another Democrat facing these charges and who continually broke gag order rules, was.in contempt of court and kept just getting a slap on the wrists, then you absolutely know there would be riots all over the USA. People would be apoplectic with rage saying how corrupt the system was etc....

It's a fecking joke.

RedDevilQuebecois

LOLWUTWTFLMAO. :lol: :eek: :confused: :lol:

That's not all the merch referring to that part in Trump world.

Not a ****, so they say.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Skeletor is on Bill Maher tonight, spewing her nonsense.
Best get the tissues and hand cream ready @Dr. Dwayne

The man is so sartorially demented I can’t be sure whether that’s an overcoat or his terribly fitted suit jacket.

@Dr. Dwayne
Yup, we have been saying it for years mate. How can someone so rich look like he buys his suits off the rack at TK Maxx?

Hamnat

Judge holds him in contempt again for the gag order. He still won't stop even with the threat of jail. Jail will be a spectacle and fundraising effort.

RedDevilQuebecois

Judge holds him in contempt again for the gag order. He still won't stop even with the threat of jail. Jail will be a spectacle and fundraising effort.
If that's the case, I'm all for the spectacle of seeing (or reading the news of) him taken to Rikers with handcuffs, sprayed with white vinegear, watered hard with a hose, shaven bald, and then put in an orange jumpsuit.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
LOLWUTWTFLMAO. :lol: :eek: :confused: :lol:

That's not all the merch referring to that part in Trump world.

Not a ****, so they say.
Huh? WTF are they on about? A few chromosomes short of a genome or actually trying to make a (demented) point?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
If that's the case, I'm all for the spectacle of seeing (or reading the news of) him taken to Rikers with handcuffs, sprayed with white vinegear, watered hard with a hose, shaven bald, and then put in an orange jumpsuit.
Please tell me he really would have to be bald? That would be hilarious.

RedDevilQuebecois

Please tell me he really would have to be bald? That would be hilarious.
If it is considered as the best way to maintain a maximum of good hygiene, an inmate will be ordered to trim his hair considerably or even get shaved bald. In his case, he might as well as to go fully bald because he already has bald spots.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
If it is considered as the best way to maintain a maximum of good hygiene, an inmate will be ordered to trim his hair considerably or even get shaved bald. In his case, he might as well as to go fully bald because he already has bald spots.
He has a giant comb over, one snip of the scissors and 90% of it is gone

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
No way he doesn't violate his gag order by this time tomorrow. The Stormy testimony is hilarious.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Why do people keep bringing up him violating the gag order? He's violated it what? 10 times now? Nothing happens...

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Why do people keep bringing up him violating the gag order? He's violated it what? 10 times now? Nothing happens...
not really true, he was fined the maximum amount for each count and warned that further violations may lead to jail. There is a reason he has been on "good behavior" the past few days.