Donald Trump - GUILTY!

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Beside the weight, quite realistic. He uses the american flag as an excuse to stomp to stupid people that praises him and would have no problem to stick the flag inside the skull of anyone below him

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I meant the peoples idea of what the first amendment protects is very different to what it actually does protect, in general it doesn't give you as many rights as the general population thinks it does

re: the rest that's fair enough
That's not really an American thing. I moderate a Dutch football forum and we are constantly accused of censorship. I always gently and cordially explain why a private forum with terms of service it asks you to accept is not censoring you by moderating it, but to no avail.

Edit: ah this post is a bit older than I thought. My bad :wenger:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Couldn’t find the ‘Nonce’ Epstein thread quickly, so I’m parking it here…

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Breaking news!!! Trump to be...zzzzzzz.

This is the worst (non) transfer thread I have ever followed. :rolleyes::boring:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Trump asked staff to delete video evidence after they had already been subpoenaed.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Trump asked staff to delete video evidence after they had already been subpoenaed.
If that's true and can be proved he's even more fecked. But he's still got a very favourable jury pool so I'm not convinced he's going to be found guilty. It only needs 1 maga or Q nut and he walks free.

RedDevilQuebecois

If you ask me why I do not believe in bail pending trial, stuff like this message is a very good sample. That's the real two-tiered system. Any normal person doing that kind of stuff against a prosecutor or a judge would have been taken to jail by now.

Trump should be put in pre-trial detention and thus denied all access to social media, end of story.

Last edited:

stw2022

Surely the staffers have only been charged as leverage against them so they flip and testify against Trump to make prosecution case against him stronger

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Surely the staffers have only been charged as leverage against them so they flip and testify against Trump to make prosecution case against him stronger
Most likely, but these two might be loyal to Trump til the end.