Donnarumma / signed for PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
There are some rumours each year linking him to PSG since December 2017 before he signed his 1st contract with Milan because his agent is Mino Raiola PSG knows very well (Zlatan, Maxwell, Verratti, Bakker, etc.) and because PSG is one the few clubs that can offer crazy wages for any young prospect.

I don't know him so I can't judge of course.
It's more what clubs will give to Raiola more so his clients.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Should have gone for him. Been banging on that for a while. No.1 keeper at 22 years of age.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Have to give credit to the way he waits out players. That ridiculous frame and reach makes penalties against this guy an absolute nightmare.

johannes_fd

I wouldnt like walking up to take a penalty vs that one. Hes such a massive unit.

Rojofiam

For all the kneejerk reactions claiming we should've gotten him

1. Raiola
2. On the ball he's pretty shit, just like Bonucci and Chiellini and they were lucky to get away with it at times in this tournament. He'll also get away with it at PSG because he'll be surrounded by technically brilliant defenders in a weak league.

We don't need him, never did and he's not the loyal type, especially not towards an English club

GMoore23

Mino is his agent so I don't think we want to deal with his him as an agent
Feck I really hate that cnut. The Pogba circus, Haalands release clause demands and now we weren't even in for the best keeper in the world on a free because of this fat feck.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
2. On the ball he's pretty shit, just like Bonucci
I don't think you have seen bonucci play much ... try checking him out on you tube or at least reading his wiki page

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Bonucci

A former midfielder who is usually deployed as ball-playing centre-back in a three-man defence[122][123][124] (although he is also capable of playing in a four-man defence, both in the centre or out wide),[123][125][126] Bonucci is primarily known for his technique, passing range, and his ability to launch an attack from the back with long passes
Bonucci not good on the ball is just a laughable statement

Rojofiam

I don't think you have seen bonucci play much ... try checking him out on you tube or at least reading his wiki page

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Bonucci

Bonucci not good on the ball is just a laughable statement
Did you see what those 3 were doing in the tournament? Italy couldn't find a way to build from behind because neither of them (GK, 2 CBs) were good enough for that. They almost conceded vs Spain just because of their clumsiness at the back.

Edit: Btw Bonucci would obviously get away with it by playing for the best team in the Italian league where teams don't press with as much intensity as in the Premier League. That's also the reason that certain PL rejects find more success in Italy or France.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
68% penalty save record according to that Emma Chav on ITV, incredible record
Are you feckin' kidding me? Out of how many penalties? That is an outstanding record regardless because I'm sure he's at least had over 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.