Donny van de Beek /beːk/| Manchester United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Get in. Think he'll be a great signing for us, might take some time to get used to it but can definitely see him cementing himself as a huge box to box midfielder for us.

Walters_19_MuFc

Been saying for a while that we need someone who can play as an 8 an 10. For that reason, I am happy we have signed VdB. Cannot wait to see him in action.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Great addition to your squad and for a decent price. Not sure where he fits in your team though.
He'll be very important imo. He'll be the extra attacking player needed in midfield against teams that park the bus. Bruno, him and Pogba in midfield for those games. Also allows us to rotate and rest Pogba/Bruno with no real drop in quality.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I was thinking about whether we would have a new chant for van de Beek, but I actually don't mind continuing with Ajax's chant for him to the tune of Give It Up. We don't have Ashley Young in the team anymore, so it won't seem too awkward if we bring that tune back.

Walters_19_MuFc

Great addition to your squad and for a decent price. Not sure where he fits in your team though.
I'd imagine he's been signed to rotate with both, Pogba and Bruno.

All those games we started with Bruno during the end of the season, I can imagine Van de Beek would have seen a lot of time, but Ole clearly didn't trust his back ups.

jackal&hyde

Not his biggest fan, far from it, but wish the lad a speedy recovery.
:lol: It became a classic already

Delighted with this. Can not believe that only a few months ago we had to depend on Pereira and Lingard for creativity and, now we have Pogba, Bruno and Donny. Great business by the club and long may it continue.

Art

Art the artist
Will be a fan favorite of ours. Our attack is coming together quite nicely.

Rashford 22
Martial 24
Greenwood 18
Bruno 25
Donny 23
Pogba 27

and hopefully we get Sancho which would make us one of the best front 6 in Europe.

Jibbs

Fantastic signing. Bruno and de Beek will be our Modric and Kroos, Silva and de Bruyne.

Champagne Football

Absolutely delighted. The right player at the right price we needed in midfield to increase our options in the No.8 and No.10 roles

SATA

Will be a fan favorite of ours. Our attack is coming together quite nicely.

Rashford 22
Martial 24
Greenwood 18
Bruno 25
Donny 23
Pogba 27

and hopefully we get Sancho which would make us one of the best front 6 in Europe.
I can’t believe Pogba is already 27. Don’t forget Sancho 20 ;)

Glorio

I think Ole night be planning on playing a diamond

studs

Donny van de beek, Donny van de beek, he'll seek you, and find you, and dazzle you with his feet.

Red00012

It’s more about options . It’s obvious Ole has no faith in his bench. He will be an option on the bench and will start 20-30 games as well.

Norris

Very happy with this deal. Has the mentality and technical ability to do well here. Hope he has a great first season here!

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Great signing! Can’t wait to see him in Action, Ajax have shown there class here! Excited to see how we will fit Him in the team and if he can actually play with pogba and Fernandes.

Valuedrug

Doesn't feel like the most natural signing I have to say, but hopefully there is a plan for him. This squad is absolutely desperate for any kind of depth, so if he can take some of the workload off our starting eleven that would be a good start. And who knows, maybe he'll even turn out to be competitive for a position in that same line up somwhere down the line as well.

Goku23

So chuffed! I wanted him over Grealish not that I would of been disapointed with Grealish but VDB is the better option I think over the moon :)

MrSingh2002

I think Ole night be planning on playing a diamond
Oh my word. Its an option to suit specific games atleast which means VdB improves that starting 11 for a diamond.

Rashford Martial
Fernandes
Pogba VdB
Matic
Williams Maguire Tuanzebe AWB
De Gea​

AshRK

Great signing for such price. Have a strong feeling he will be our Modric.

Status
Not open for further replies.