Donny van de Beek | van de Beek's father: "[Moving to United] a dream come true."

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrcaFat

Guess we could fit him in the first eleven with pogba, matic and Fernandes without sacrificing width if we went with 31411

-----------------henderson
------tuanzebe-Maguire-shaw
-------------------matic-----------
Dalot-----beek------pogba---fred
--‐---------------fernandes
--------------------martial
That looks pretty terrible.

Martia11

Medical done.

Edit: According to Romano on Instagram.

Last edited:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just seen an interview in Dutch with VVD saying DVDB was joining a great club and how pleased he was for him.

Respect to the guy

matt10000

So we shouldn’t be happy about the club signing a player because our CEO had been shite over the last seven years or so. Woodward gets a lot of grief on here and rightly so but when he gets it right i think he should be applauded for it too.
Yes and after 7 years he is probably getting better at it

AjaxNL

Pretty excited that Donny is moving to United. He was always leaving this summer and at least now I can watch him play quite regularly, contrary to if he would've joined Madrid/Barca/PSG. Looking forward to seeing how he adapts to the PL and whether his qualities hold up, but I can see him being a real baller for United in a few years time. Think the first year he will start of being a squad player/ being used in rotation, which is fine for a first season. He's best in either Bruno's or Pogba's role and don't see him starting ahead of either of them next season. he could fill in as CDM on occasions, but that is definitely not his ideal position. If United were to play in a diamond, he could play in the right midfielders role. Over time I reckon he'll be a starter for United whatever way you set up. There is something Scholesesque about Donny, although I am certainly not saying he is just as good.

Hoping he's taking the #34 number, in hommage to his best friend Appie Nouri.

Reactions: 2cents

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Sorry to be off topic but I saw your guys posts and went and checked out the fun with animation thread. Oh my I have been crying with laughter. The one with them talking about building a wall and the one about left footed pen takers. Absolutely brilliant. Those are real transcripts from the Cafe?

Back on topic : finally we have something to be happy about. I can see this being our only signing. I really hope im wrong.
I just love how off the wall that chat goes, all the other guy did was ask what region he was in. :lol:

drdoityourself

I didn't get it at first but we have no real quality in depth. He seems a good player with the right attitude at a very good age.

Chief123

Pretty excited that Donny is moving to United. He was always leaving this summer and at least now I can watch him play quite regularly, contrary to if he would've joined Madrid/Barca/PSG. Looking forward to seeing how he adapts to the PL and whether his qualities hold up, but I can see him being a real baller for United in a few years time. Think the first year he will start of being a squad player/ being used in rotation, which is fine for a first season. He's best in either Bruno's or Pogba's role and don't see him starting ahead of either of them next season. he could fill in as CDM on occasions, but that is definitely not his ideal position. If United were to play in a diamond, he could play in the right midfielders role. Over time I reckon he'll be a starter for United whatever way you set up. There is something Scholesesque about Donny, although I am certainly not saying he is just as good.

Hoping he's taking the #34 number, in hommage to his best friend Appie Nouri.
Great feedback mate. Looking forward to seeing him link up with our team!

matt10000

Oh, I need your love, babe
Guess you know it's true
Hope you need my love babe
Just like I need you

Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
I ain't got nothing but love, babe
Donny Van De Beek

Donny Van De Beek
I love you
Eight days a week
Is not enough to show I care !

Chief123

Apparently Ole spoke to VDB on Friday and convinced him to come to Utd. In the last hour, Spurs and PSG are supposed to have tried to hijack the deal which is why the deal was completed so quickly. He was available for a cheap price as Ajax had promised him last summer to allow him to leave for that kind of fee if he stayed for one more year. Great bit of business!

FizzyWomack

I just love how off the wall that chat goes, all the other guy did was ask what region he was in. :lol:
Its absolutely genius mate.

It’s like the bloke who wants to build the wall is offended because the ginger one offered some help. So funny. I’m going to it watch again now.

Are these two still about here? Knight them. And the fecker who made the video.

and edit : squeaky bum time .. we love to see it!

Get in. Now Sancho!

Last edited:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What's this with price being a steal ? We paid close to 40m for a player who is yet to play for NL senior team . Surely, that's a handsome offer ?

sillwuka

What's this with price being a steal ? We paid close to 40m for a player who is yet to play for NL senior team . Surely, that's a handsome offer ?
You could get argue that his CL appearances would matter more to his development than playing a few pointless friendlies for the Dutch.

But you're right, it's not a steal. Reasonable fee.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He has played for Holland 10 times

Kjorra

He actually have 9 matches for the national team, Frenkie de Jong have 13. I think the price is fair

Donut

I’ve never seen him play but he reminds me of Herrera from the Real game video. A young Herrera would be a decent option for us and hopefully he can step up another level.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I’ve never seen him play but he reminds me of Herrera from the Real game video. A young Herrera would be a decent option for us and hopefully he can step up another level.
Reminds me of Herrera with better footballing ability and size. Could be a brilliant pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.