Downing to Liverpool?

Ole'sbodyguard

I doubt youd be laughing if someone had reworded your posts regarding a player and used them against you when you knew full well youd never said those things in the first place, in fact id wager youd be pretty pissed off.
I'd put it in the admin forum then. You will get an answer fairly sharpish on who is behind the ploy. I'm intriqued to know who the dipper sympathiser is.

jrsenior

I doubt youd be laughing if someone had reworded your posts regarding a player and used them against you when you knew full well youd never said those things in the first place, in fact id wager youd be pretty pissed off.
I will say it again, no one really cares if you, one year ago, did not see the value in a villa player. Leave it there.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
for instance, on that same article i say 15 million tops for him about 5 comments down from your quoted ones, why would i quote a price after saying i didnt even want him??? makes no sense.
And on the next page, you write:

Hold on is there actually some truth in this?? i assumed it was just more paper shite but these rumours aint going away....

jrsenior

I will take this above the mods and go straight to the forum owner because clearly someone's abusing their power on here.
Why not go one step further and take it directly to the owner of internet? He wont be happy about this.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
I will say it again, no one really cares if you, one year ago, did not see the value in a villa player. Leave it there.
No, i care, im pissed off that someone with power on here is allowed to edit my posts pass them on and use them against me when i never said such things in the first fecking place, ive never once said Ashley Young was shit pretty obviously seeing as i backed his signing months ago, so no i wont let this drop.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
And what about that is derogatory about Young? like i said the comments you quoted and the ones directly that follow contradict each other in the space of 10 minutes on that very thread, its bullshit and its clearly been edited by someone on here with the power to do so and i will find out who.

jrsenior

No, i care, im pissed off that someone with power on here is allowed to edit my posts pass them on and use them against me when i never said such things in the first fecking place, ive never once said Ashley Young was shit pretty obviously seeing as i backed his signing months ago, so no i wont let this drop.
And if Young turns out to be a Kleberson, Djemba x2, Liam Miller signing you will quote your own posts from 2010 right?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
And what about that is derogatory about Young? like i said the comments you quoted and the ones directly that follow contradict each other in the space of 10 minutes on that very thread, its bullshit and its clearly been edited by someone on here with the power to do so and i will find out who.
No man. I saw that post of yours some 30 mins ago when B9 first linked the thread. It hasn't been edited.

Its only after that post a few months later do your positive Young posts start.

Ole'sbodyguard

And if Young turns out to be a Kleberson, Djemba x2, Liam Miller signing you will quote your own posts from 2010 right?
I doubt he will get the chance as the powerabuser will just edit them back to the original intended praise. Powerabusers are bastards like that. They always win.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
No man. I saw that post of yours some 30 mins ago when B9 first linked the thread. It hasn't been edited.

Its only after that post a few months later do your positive Young posts start.
Theres a quote where i supposedly said id prefer charles nzogbia to Young, something id never write in the first place and anyone whos followed my comments would know that, it doesn't matter anyway im assuming the owner of the forum has the ability to see what has and has not been edited by moderators on here.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
I am greatly looking forward to the sequel in the admin forum.

jrsenior

The quotes i never made you mean?
The quotes you never made could turn to gold if Young turns to shit, yes.
No really, who cares. You lost this thread either way in my view. No one rated Young as a United Player a year ago, so what, he will hopefully turn out good for us. Why would the Mods engineer this whole thing just to make you look bad??

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Credit must go to Gio for digging up the first quote to begin with. Great find.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Downing's a good player(was best player for Villa this season), but even the Liverpool fans have got to admit that 20m isn't a great fee for him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Good business by Villa.

They're apparently very close to sign N'Zogbia for 9mil, and also Shay Given for 4mil.

Suedesi

I read that as Drowning to Liverpool

Kenny is spending a lot of cash on mediocre players.. Adam, Downing, Carroll... that's 63 million quid for those three. Fk me