Draft About Nothing

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I can do Monday & then only be relatively free after Thursday.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Rodman fecked Madonna, Kane claimed its not Rodman it was him so Moses Malone punched him in the face. All three players are banned from the tournament and their Shining Star @harms is punished with watching clips of James Harden that will committee provide.

harms

Staff
Rodman fecked Madonna, Kane claimed its not Rodman it was him so Moses Malone punched him in the face. All three players are banned from the tournament and their Shining Star @harms is punished with watching clips of James Harden that will committee provide.
Will do :drool:

I think Indnyc and maybe BG also should get ones, but I stopped following this round closer to the end, so I'm not sure.

Šjor Bepo

make sure everyone from the squad played the game by the end of this round

A player from the round 4 will be suspended for the first game. Its a sheep round so you cant choose a sheep nor you can choose a keeper unless you have 2 in the squad. In case of a sheep + keeper you lose the sheep, in case of 2 sheeps you obviously choose one from the two. Who ever won the lottery doesnt lose a player!

so this play has to play as well!

harms

Staff
I can do Monday.. I’ll send my team sheet today and start whenever

@Šjor Bepo let me know if any of my players are banned
Sent out mine as well.

harms vs Indnyc - 25-Nov (Mon)
green_smiley vs. Moby - 26-Nov (Tue)
EAP vs. Physio - 26-Nov (Tue)

Šjor Bepo

as we cant be bothered to check everyones squad, who ever gets caught cheating(not using all players from the squad) will get DQ. No warnings, no changing of formation pictures etc.

Šjor Bepo

we prepare something special for the next RR, paradise for every proper football fan:drool:

harms

Staff
Pick your favorite off-the-ball movement by Firmino?

Šjor Bepo

Reinforcement Round

What we all dreaming for, thigh round!
So this is the assignment, you will get 7 pair of thighs and you have to guess a player. A lot here claim they are thigh experts so lets put them to test, specially loud in that department is this draft royalty - moby, so it would be rude not to try and help him further.
You can guess them with or without help, once you call for hints you get all the hints you cant choose only 2 or 3. Correct guesses with help will be 1 point, with no help 2 points.
At the end the player with most points will have the first pick in RR, in case of a draw NBA team will be the decider.

Guesses will be send via PM in the draft convo, we would also appreciate if neutrals and managers that are out of competition dont try to guess in the main thread, you are also free to guess via PM if you want to be involved, in this draft you never know you might get a second chance if you click the right buttons.​

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

All players feature fairly regularly in drafts apart from one who was still a very good player.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

:lol: