Television Dragon Ball Z

luke511

This is my favourite Vegeta scene, the music adds so much to the cartoon and characters it's great

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Since when was Dragon Ball Super on BBC iPlayer?? They've got all but the final saga up on there.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Loved it as a kid but the more I see it as an adult I think it was stupid :D

That's why I still haven't gotten around to watching the new DragonBall Super series, though I have them on my PC. Seen some clips of it but doesn't look great.

I resaw most of the whole series in University but with subs not dubs and it was such a better experience. The music of the original was great as well.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Anyone know if they'll start the anime again?
They will do. It's still extremely popular and they didn't close much off with the ending of Super. The final episode felt more like the start of a new chapter rather than the closing of a series.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Any movies?
Nah. Also note that these are the episodes made for kids TV and not the original dub so they've cut out any scenes where there is extreme violence or swearing. They've done quite a poor job of it too so I'd suggest people don't watch the iPlayer episodes and instead find the full dubbed episodes online.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I finally got round to watching Super. Might watch the two movies at some point as well. Was nice reliving my childhood. Looks like tRumours there is going to be a new series next year.
I haven't watched the most recent one with Gohan/Picollo but the DBS Broly movie was really great and definitely worth watching.

gormless

I haven't watched the most recent one with Gohan/Picollo but the DBS Broly movie was really great and definitely worth watching.
Probably give it a shot some point over the next week or so. I literally finished watching Super 20 minutes ago and really enjoyed it, other than my girlfriend laughing at me for watching it.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Probably give it a shot some point over the next week or so. I literally finished watching Super 20 minutes ago and really enjoyed it, other than my girlfriend laughing at me for watching it.
Lucky you. I wish I could go back to a year ago and watch it all again for the first time.