Ed Woodward | Groundhog Day Edition

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Did the fans who lit flares in his garden really take it too far?

He’s evil.
Yes they did. They are scumbags. Don't drag his family into this.

If they want to lit some flares in his office however, I'll come help.

hubbuh

Guys keep it Nice, sure he is a money Guy, is he bad for us, not really should he have found someone who could help him with transfers, he should. Will he be fired if this New league fall, No, he have delivered. The only problem i have is that he have never hired someone to see if transfers make sense, do they match the team and the focus, we have had many stupid transfer with players we should never have gone for or overpaid.
:houllier: get to feck. This shitstain of a person is destroying our club. Why the feck does he deserve pleasantries.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Guys keep it Nice, sure he is a money Guy, is he bad for us, not really should he have found someone who could help him with transfers, he should. Will he be fired if this New league fall, No, he have delivered. The only problem i have is that he have never hired someone to see if transfers make sense, do they match the team and the focus, we have had many stupid transfer with players we should never have gone for or overpaid.
Are you the internet police? The club was bought to dismantle the national leagues. Not just United but other clubs and other leagues. They've used money and destroyed the market (purposely) to create plausible excuses for gullible folk and/or use people employed by them as pr ...(not automatically you) And their job is to control and dumb down conversation. And they got people riled up ...during a 'pandemic' ....probably to distract them but I thought football was meant to be a 'relief' for the dumbed down public? . Never give these sick people your emotion. That's what they want because people go into a different part of the brain. It's very positive that people are against it. Those who listen are foolish. But people should keep it nice. Say it coldly. No means No. They know what people want, but they are parasites off our blood sweat and tears.They don't care.....

I remember in the early days of the take over when Joel (I think) did an in house interview on mutv and I don't think they've been on since and it was all PR. People have to get how malevolent this whole thing is.

Last edited:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
You're still talking on the pitch stuff while everything else around it is on fire? :lol:

What an ignorant post.

red4ever 79

Someone ban this guy, Clearly either a wum or relative of Ed. This guy is burning our club, our heritage and our history to the ground, and you say be nice. Fecking ,.,...vdskvdsf

GiddyUp

I have a Luis Suarez level of hatred towards this man and I hope his professional reputation in this sport is left in tatters. B(w)ankers that only care about putting fictitious big numbers on a speadsheet don't belong in sport. It would not surprise me one bit to find out that he has had some thoughts on the mechanics of moving Manchester United FC closer to London. An absolute prick of the highest order.

SER19

The face of a morally bankrupt 2021. Just a horrible creature.

Acole9

Outstanding
Clearly a troll

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I don't think he's going to be able to even attend games next season. He's going to get attacked eventually and he will have to accept that he deserves it. The odious cretin.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
His job is not to make us fans happy. It's not to deliver trophies to our storied club. It's not to play football well, or even win.

It's to ensure healthy dividends to his masters.

Therefore of course big Ed is for the ESL, or any other scheme that helps him achieve his goals.

Getting mad at him for doing his job solves nothing. Our entire structure is rotten to the core. You think our owners would replace him with someone better? Why would they?

DoomSlayer

One of the worst people in football history. And he has been put in charge by one of the worst greedy families in the world. All of them directly involved with our beloved Manchester United.

I knew football was going down the toilet and the soul was slowly fading away, but this current act by the 12 bastard clubs really broke my heart, mostly due to how much we seem to be involved. I feel like this has destroyed our legacy.

Last edited:

BlueHaze

Just imagine after all shit he and the glazer family have done to this club and now even dragging the clubs name into this SL shithole there are still actual human beings defending the lot....

Always talk on the caf in particular on our manager threads about who are real fans and bla bla... Well in this thread it's crystal clear who is and who is not.. Those of you who spent years on here defending them are an embarrassment.

Don't see his position being tenable after this - things can't just go back to before as if this hasn't happened.

Woodward has burnt his bridges with almost everyone in football now.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Violence and harassment are not ok. Come on.
In all honesty, there are a lot of depressed and people who are in a poor state that only had football to rely on. Indirectly, he has caused them a lot of misery and sadness. If you've ever been down in the gutters, you'd know what its like.

Ed Woodward deserves all of the curses in the world at this point.

Coleyoscar

I have to admit I wronged Ed Woodward in the past. I thought anyone could do his job, organising commercial contracts, making bad managerial appointments and mucking up transfer deals. To be fair it takes a special kind of talent to unite the whole football world (and beyond) like this. What a banker.

clarkydaz

plot twist;

Ed sells the club and fans down the river
Ed becomes director/consultant of the superleague, so never sets foot in Old trafford again
Recently strategically placed John Murtough becomes CEO
DNA expert Darren Fletcher becomes DOF

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
plot twist;

Ed sells the club and fans down the river
Ed becomes director/consultant of the superleague, so never sets foot in Old trafford again
Recently strategically placed John Murtough becomes CEO
DNA expert Darren Fletcher becomes DOF
Think this could be it, since Glazers trusted him enough in United, they can reward him with bigger role in their own league.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Ceferin: "I have seen many things in my life. I was a criminal lawyer. I have never seen people like that. Ed Woodward called me on Thursday to say he was very satisfied and supported the proposals. He had already signed something else."

What a snake. Disgusting

Last edited:

Baxter

Gave up his position at ECA or UEFA and it’s folded. Hope he’s chased out now. cnut.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
It is absolutely frightening and hilarious at the same time how incompetent he looks in pretty much everything he touches. Ed Wood of the football world.

Matt851

This is absolute bollocks. He would have known for as long as the project was being planned. Snake
Not a great look for Jamie Jackson to print this sort of stuff without questioning it

Ho one is going to believe it because there will be too many other sources happy to contradict eds lies

Adnan

Talent Spotter

These were my criticisms off him. He inherited a dated football structure that was built by Fergie for Fergie and placed Moyes in it due to his naivety which is understandable considering his inexperience in the role.

I also spoke about the below info years ago about the manager being given too much freedom in the transfer market, and a stop was finally put to it in 2018 when the transfer committe was formed. And some argued with me when I said it wasn't the club scouts but the managers that were being given precedence when it came to recruitment.