Eddie Nketiah - Leeds United (on loan)

Classical Mechanic

I've followed Eddie for a few years for England and he's always proven to be a good goalscorer at every level so far....well except the Europa League.

At under 18 level he got a goal or assist every 74 minutes from 16 appearances (18 G+A)
In the Youth League u19 he got a goal or assist every 49 minutes 4 appearances (4 G+A)
In the PL2 league he got a goal or assists every 78 minutes from 38 appearances (34 G+A)
In the EFL and FA Cup he got a goal or assist every 61 minutes from 6 appearances (4 G+A)
In the Premier League he's got a goal or assist every 79 minutes from 8 appearances (1 G+A)
The Europa League is the competition where he has drawn a blank with 0 goals in 230 minutes from 7 appearances.

For the England youth sides, from 18-21 he has a goal or assist every 76 minutes from 24 apps (26 G+A)

He's started off well at Leeds with two goals already in limited minutes (91) as he gets used to Bielsa's style.

He's quick and with a decent skill level, perhaps most similar to Auba in style if I had to pick a forward, likes a tap in and has that instinct for it.

Got the winner for them last night in his home debut in a tight game against Brentford.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
I think he is a huge talent. Been unlucky with his arsenal career so far. But he reminds me of defoe

Red Keane

Hopefully he continues his progress, especially when England are currently lacking in Striker options beyond Kane (Especially if Vardy is no longer getting picked).

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Biggest diver in the league? No idea how refs fall for it every time.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Clear pen, not even up for discussion :lol: :houllier:

Captmfla

Nketiah is the special one. Arsenal would be stupid to not play him as the main striker from now on.