Eden Hazard | "It's time to enjoy life drinking beers"

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I fecking love this man. Great lad is Eden.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
He deserves to have a serious shot at winning the Champions League.

One of the very best players of his generation who hasn’t been able to shine on the big stage because of a mediocre Chelsea team.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea

One of the very best players of his generation who hasn’t been able to shine on the big stage because of a mediocre Chelsea team.
A bit like Messi not really shining at the World Cup.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I just realised, style wise, hazard is basically a slightly improved version of Brian Laudrup.

::sonny::

Real Madrid fans blaming him for being fat

At Madrid it’s easy to become fat

UncleBob

Mental.

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
Will he function in the real environment? Always saw him as a character who needs to feel comfortable. Not sure, if he will fulfill the high expectations at Real.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, starting a new chapter of his career at freking real madrid and he decides it would be just the thing the spend his holidays eating higuain

Pete Dahh Sneak

Supports
Chelsea
I’m pretty sure every summer since 2015 he’s either looked bigger or there were pictures of him being bigger while on vacation. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: SteveJ

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I’m pretty sure every summer since 2015 he’s either looked bigger or there were pictures of him being bigger while on vacation. Nothing to see here.
Yep. He's been blown up out of all proportion.

3KDré

It probably helps him not get knocked off the ball in fairness

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
The return of the FAT Galactico

Sir Scott McToMinay

I reckon all these players who turn up to preseason overweight and out of shape, can’t wait till their career is over and they can enjoy all that fine food.
The probably seriously suffer throughout the season with a sportsman diet.

Shulz

Supports
Juventus
I mean, starting a new chapter of his career at freking real madrid and he decides it would be just the thing the spend his holidays eating higuain
My thoughts exactly, wording aside. :lol::lol::lol:
I will never understand how a professional could be this naive in such an important moment of his career.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
They’ll burn that body fat off, training in that heat on a daily basis.

Doesn’t white make you look tubby?

SATA

Can one really get that fat just by overeating everything and sitting on your arse for two weeks doing nothing else? I mean i did but it was an accumulation for over two years instead of just two weeks

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't think he was ever like that for Chelsea during the summer? :lol:

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Can one really get that fat just by overeating everything and sitting on your arse for two weeks doing nothing else? I mean i did but it was an accumulation for over two years instead of just two weeks
Metabolism is a bi*atch

marktan

Truly following in the steps of Ronaldo (fenemono, not the other one)

ChaddyP

Not everyone has a metabolism that sees them put on very little body fat after coming off a training program that burned about 10k calories a week . He's on holiday. Probably eating a bit more than he would have had he been at work like everyone else that's human. So after a couple weeks he's out on a few pounds of body fat a d probably 10 pounds of just water weight. By the time pre season is over and he's back on his regular routine he will look lean again.

I have to be super careful with my own diet. I can and do gain weight by eating 2000 calories a day if I'm not regularly exercising. Other people need to consume 4000 calories a day constantly before they even start moving the scale.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s always been a porky little bastard. That thicc ass is what makes his low centre of gravity so strong.