EFL Cup - 3rd Round (2017)

Rafateria

I don't understand what people have against Klopp. He is entertaining no doubt. As long as Liverpool don't win anything I enjoy him a lot.
He's the Liverpool manager, what more do you need ? He could be Mother Theresa Mk2 and he'd still be attacked on here. But that's the nature of fans and Mourinho gets the same stick on Pool forums.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Standard. :lol:

We've been much worse since Coutinho went off.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Finally a goal in the game. Okazaki

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Another classic Liverpool defending moment. Btw Grujic, Henderson and Wijnaldum are complete trash. Since Coutinho went off Liverpool´s attack is dead and these guys provide absolutely nothing to the front three, who drop deeper and deeper to fight for the balls themselves.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Liverpool cunningly cutting down the amount of games they'll have to play this season in order to push for top 4. Nest year, it's on.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Stoke going out as it stands. Down by 2 to Bristol City

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Standard. :lol:

We've been much worse since Coutinho went off.
People keep talking about how the system is key and yet I don't feel like we've built one. We're more susceptible to injuries and the like than most sides.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Both sides are playing second string sides.
It's as much our 2nd string as it is theirs :rolleyes:
My point still stands. Playing well against Leicester B with Liverpool B is as utterly meaningless as playing well against their B team with your A team.

I then said I think that when both sides field their first choice sides that Leicester will win. This second statement has no relationship with my first point.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Okazaki is one of the most underrated players in the league tbh. He just puts in so much work by basically always man marking or pressing the deepest opposition midfielder and his general off the ball movement in attack is great too. Decent finisher/headerer also. I love the man. Can I please change my username to his name?

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Okazaki is one of the most underrated players in the league tbh. He just puts in so much work by basically always man marking or pressing the deepest opposition midfielder and his general off the ball movement in attack is great too. Decent finisher/headerer also. I love the man. Can I please change my username to his name?
No you shall de Pay forever.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'd give Chamberlain a generous 3 for this performance.