Elon Musk | Owner of X

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

this is our new ruling class, the culture they make is going to be so fecking awful

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Nah he's still got amazing products to sell to the world.

I'm sorry but I just keep imagining the brain chip equivalent of this.

For only $9.95 a month you can disable Seizure Mode. You must be connected to StarLink at all times for your subscription to remain active, but be aware that Tesla is not responsible for connection dropout.
Most cars used for crash tests have better panel gaps than that, post crash.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
what I can't fathom is why the Tesla stock went down after Musk loses a case about grifting the other shareholders.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
what I can't fathom is why the Tesla stock went down after Musk loses a case about grifting the other shareholders.
Probably because Musk threatened to pull the plug on his Tesla interest if they didn't let him 25% of the shares.

Revan

Assumptionman
I do not think it was related to that. They missed expectations in both earnings and revenue for Q4, released a day or two earlier.

Balljy

I don't quite get that review, it's noisy, its panels are badly aligned, is dangerous if there's someone around when closing doors, has rattles despite it being $100,000, hasn't got the advertised range, had faulty lights, the rear mirror literally showed nothing at night. Despite that it's an overall positive.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I don't quite get that review, it's noisy, its panels are badly aligned, is dangerous if there's someone around when closing doors, has rattles despite it being $100,000, hasn't got the advertised range, had faulty lights, the rear mirror literally showed nothing at night. Despite that it's an overall positive.
Saw that some dope has consented to Musk-tech brain implant and couldn't help but think that, under his watch, Twitter has gone to shit, Teslas are being recalled left, right and centre and the Cyber Truck is a laughing stock, and I'm fairly sure the last big SpaceX thing ended with it blowing up.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Saw that some dope has consented to Musk-tech brain implant and couldn't help but think that, under his watch, Twitter has gone to shit, Teslas are being recalled left, right and centre and the Cyber Truck is a laughing stock, and I'm fairly sure the last big SpaceX thing ended with it blowing up.
Tbf it's probably somebody who is paralysed or in some other bad way.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Tbf it's probably somebody who is paralysed or in some other bad way.
True enough. I suppose with the benefit of not being in that situation it's easy enough to say you'd steer well clear.

WPMUFC

feckhead still at it. It is literal GOP advertisement now by the owner of the website.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Smoke detectors seem to be a new racist meme (see these two replies to this just-about-maybe-slightly-racist tweet).
Does anyone know what the "joke" is?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Smoke detectors seem to be a new racist meme (see these two replies to this just-about-maybe-slightly-racist tweet).
Does anyone know what the "joke" is?
What a nice Twitter account. Great that this definitely not racist person is allowed on there. He has so much to teach to our children :houllier:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So I assume these “illegals” are paying their mortgages in cash each month?

I put illegals in quote marks because it’s a truly way to refer to another human.

WPMUFC

I was browsing a whole range of social media communities that purport to be "tesla focused". None of them actually care about the stock or the company on the whole. I'd say you'd see 1/15 posts commenting on how dodgy the board makeup is or how the Delaware ruling was keeping a company accountable. The rest of the noise is along the lines of.... HOW CAN ONE MAN WITH 9 SHARES DEFY ELON!!! ELON DESERVES THIS MONEY THE SHAREHOLDERS APPROVED IT!!!

It has similar vibes to the Gamestop cultists. Even saw people commenting under posts that they were concerned the the direction of the company and they were saying "don't worry, ill buy the stock your fretting about".

Bert_

According to wiki, Tesla employs 140,000 people directly or via subsidiaries.

$56 billion / 140k = $400,000 per employee.

Even if every employee was actually paid that, is Musk doing as much work single handedly as 140,000 other people?

It's obscene