Emergency Board Meeting called to discuss the future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SER19

Blanc or Rangnick interim. Ten Hag in the summer.

Or Zidane now.

I don't care, any of the above is fine.

Anything but Brenton.
This is all correct.

Blanc would do a great job i think, until summer

Hughie77

Reading the rumours which they are until its confirmed. This is the last straw, has to go, and I honestly think this could have been if he goes sorted a lot better, they should have got a manager in end of last season, put ole in DOF role or something along those lines.

But it's a cluster feck now, and a board meeting to sack him or mutual agreement same thing, should have been done months ago.

By not doing it the availability of top management has gone down, who is now available? As soon as PSG sacked Tuechel that should have been then the board moved!

It's a sad sad story, and now looks like Fletcher as caretaker boss, like Ole was after Jose, hope the board doesn't make same errors again.

Ricardo de la Vega

Glad he's gone. Wanted it for two and a half years. Sad it took the board so long and it was getting very difficult to support the team because every result we scraped was another week of going nowhere. Now we've really hit the bottom, we can start to recover.
That said, thanks Ole for giving it your best shot. Hes a Man Utd legend forever and Ill always honour him for that night in Barcelona and all those late goals over the years. Im sure he worked really, really hard to get this right and I know he wanted it to work. He must be feeling embarrassed, angry, and goodness knows what else now so hope he can get past this quickly.

the_cliff

Julian Lopetegui being mentioned as a potential interim by The Athletic, can't see how he'd leave Seville to be an interim.

crossy1686

career ending
How many fecking high horses do you have? You've fallen off so many of them, including the greedy Super League, and yet you still manage to come up with another one time and time again.

It's almost as impressive as Ole's ability to survive failure after failure.
For what exactly? Who’s available to appoint this month or next? There was a loads of coaches who would jump at the chance to manage United last week apparently.

The fact of the matter is we’re going to have to wait for a viable coach to become available and appoint an interim (like Ole was) until the end of the season in the mean time. So Fletch in now for a couple of games until that’s sorted. That’s the reality we’re facing here and people are unhappy that Ten Hag hasn’t just handed his notice in and jumped on a plane already.

Eddy_JukeZ

Hope you are all happy now. Personally, I’ve absolutely loved his time as manager (except the last 2 months) I hope now he’s gone everyone can give him the credit he deserves, making us relevant again, reinstating the actual meaning of who we are. A lot of you don’t seem to get that. Sad day for us all even though most won’t see it.
:lol:

How exactly were we relevant again?

Enigma_87

You know who
Hope you are all happy now. Personally, I’ve absolutely loved his time as manager (except the last 2 months) I hope now he’s gone everyone can give him the credit he deserves, making us relevant again, reinstating the actual meaning of who we are. A lot of you don’t seem to get that. Sad day for us all even though most won’t see it.
Relevant :lol:

Woodenlung

Blanc's comments about black footballers makes me very uneasy at the thought of him taking over.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He's been terrible and the only thing worse than our performances under him was having to endure such sanctimonious drivel as above from people who thought he was in charge of some sort of a religion called the United Way.

You're welcome.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Julian Lopetegui being mentioned as a potential interim by The Athletic, can't see how he'd leave Seville to be an interim.
Left Spain the day before the start of the World Cup (not voluntarily, mind you) to become manager at Real Madrid

arthurka

Why are they still looking for a manager to step in? What have they been using these two weeks for.

Kaos

Lopetegui is currently Sevilla manager. The board really are moronic if they have identified him as an interim option.
Currently top the league too. Makes absolutely no sense for him to take on an interim job in another league midseason.

Enigma_87

You know who
Mancini is ex city, Zidane need to be begged by the sounds of it. Ten Hag hasn't been tested and would be a huge risk.
If Ten Hag is a huge risk I don't know what you'd call a manager winning a tin pot league in Norway 10 years ago and relegating Cardiff...

Status
Not open for further replies.