Endrick | Joining Real Madrid in 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

istripador

Will be the best player of his generation. Talent the likes of which I'm not sure I've seen since Messi/R9.

I give us a <1% chance of signing unless our Selecao contingent can convince him.
Endrick similar style player: adriano

Not r9 or romario

Bojan Djordjic

Crazy thing is his dad used to be a cleaner for the club, now his son is the jewel of the club
Would imagine he was given the job to facilitate his son joining rather than it being a coincidence. You often hear about clubs giving parent's jobs for this purpose especially if they have to move from regional areas.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Replacing a 38 year old with a 16 year old would be the most Man Utd thing ever.

Rolaholic

Will absolutely lose my shit if United somehow pull of Endrick rather than the usual suspects like Real and Barca...

mav_9me

Will absolutely lose my shit if United somehow pull of Endrick rather than the usual suspects like Real and Barca...
I don't know much about Endrick, but I just don't see it happening. Our only chance is we do have a Brazilian contingent (Fred, Casemiro and Antony)

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
This would be an exciting move from United; he really is one of the biggest South American talents of this decade, and quite developed for his age (relative to his peer group). Perfect time to be signing young players from Brazil too, considering there are lots of Seleção regulars and Portuguese speakers at the club (and Manchester at large): Casemiro, Fred, Antony, Fernandes, Dalot, Ederson and so forth. Half-expect him to join Madrid, though — they've made calculated big-money maneuvers for the likes of Vinícius, Rodrygo, Reinier in recent years, and Benzema is almost 35 years old (so the center forward spot could be up for grabs in the near future).

Chief123

This would be an exciting move from United; he really is one of the biggest South American talents of this decade, and quite developed for his age (relative to his peer group). Perfect time to be signing young players from Brazil too, considering there are lots of Seleção regulars and Portuguese speakers at the club (and Manchester at large): Casemiro, Fred, Antony, Fernandes, Dalot, Ederson and so forth. Half-expect him to join Madrid, though — they've made calculated big-money maneuvers for the likes of Vinícius, Rodrygo, Reinier in recent years, and Benzema is almost 35 years old (so the center forward spot could be up for grabs in the near future).
I’d be so excited if we signed him. He looks incredible even at his age.

NoPace

Crazy thing is his dad used to be a cleaner for the club, now his son is the jewel of the club
Tiafoe the U.S tennis player same deal. You grow up without money, but with an employed parent so probably not undernourished, and with access to the facilities of a top organization. Kinda a perfect storm for making an athlete outside of the Scandinavian system of just having a functioning welfare state.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Siuuu.

There are some talents that come along infrequently and these players can give an almost unfair advantage even in comparison to the other ‘good’ teams because there’s literally only one of them around, or two at best. Messi was like that. For so many years, there was feck all other teams could do, because even if they spent all the money in the world, so long as they couldn’t buy Messi himself, then they were still at a disadvantage to Barcelona. Haaland and Mbappé are the two cheat codes of this generation. Endrick looks like he can be that category of player potentially.

Still very early days with him of course as he is barely a senior pro, but what he has is obvious and it’s clear he’s a cut above his peers. These Brazilians just as easily go off the rails as they do fulfil their potential though.

BerryBerryShrew

The only club who can rival Real in terms of obvious destinations is Barca.

Unless an oil club pays a kings ransom to his entourage, he's destined for La Liga.

Valencia Shin Crosses

It's very frustrating that meanwhile we are still "scouting" him.

Not even that I expected us to beat Madrid to him, but feck me you'd like to see us give it a go with many of these South American wonderkids as opposed to being clueless and then surprised when they are tearing us a new arse in the UCL at 19 years old.

TheReligion

Abusive

Not even that I expected us to beat Madrid to him, but feck me you'd like to see us give it a go with many of these South American wonderkids as opposed to being clueless and then surprised when they are tearing us a new arse in the UCL at 19 years old.
A tad dramatic

Sparky Rhiwabon

We need to recruit a proper head of recruitment first!

mav_9me

We are not still scouting him. We absolutely know him. Either we don't want him (for whatever reason), or we do want him and are trying or we tried but know that he is going to Real or Barca.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
For a while it was said that his environment was not the best and that they intended to have an auction, but I imagine that Calafat has been dealing with the family for a long time.
Our scout is a blessing.
I guess the development of Vini and Rodrygo has added points to his decision, if that's the case.
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona appear again, but I don't think Laporta has the strength that Rosell had in Brazil.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
He’s very good and I got him reallllly wrong about 1/2 years ago when I first heard of him.

I thought he’d be flash in the pan YouTube highlights kind of player at first but I think there could be a real player here.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He most likely wouldn’t at this stage though. In fact I don’t think he’d pass a single criteria
He’d cost a ridiculous amount of money and will, even if only eventually - definitely get through as a ‘special talent’.

Status
Not open for further replies.