England fans at it again

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Love the steward kicking the drunks. :lol:
You laugh but people in those jobs are often authoritarian dickheads, some bouncers, cops etc. Are like that too and it's not always the shitheads who get it either.

Even if those guys are out of control, he trips one and they fall on their head it could be a grave situation.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nothing like living upto stereotypes is there.

Classical Mechanic

Hope i'm wrong but there's a lot of ugly feelings that could surface over all this. Imagine if it was aimed the people who actually deserve that kind of anger.
I feared that this was going to be messy win or lose. You have that pent up thing with people being locked down for so long too and other factors of discontent arising what's happened during the pandemic.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Can’t help themselves. Embarrassing the nation on a regular basis.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I feared that this was going to be messy win or lose. You have that pent up thing with people being locked down for so long too and other factors of discontent arising what's happened during the pandemic.
Why are you making excuses for them? The whole world has been locked down, sporting events have taken place and we haven't seen scenes like these.

Maxii

Paad
It’s a load of Irish lads posing as English fans to muddy their reputation. Disgraceful

SeanyC

Sad sight and it’s no wonder England is Ill thought of around the world, it’s idiots like this that give them a bad name. I’m Irish and I respect England football for what they have done. Win or lose they should hold there heads up high.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The Wembley incident in an interesting one. I can't see anyone wearing an England shirt or gear in the clip above and more than a few look like they could be Italian. I could be wrong here but look closely at the video.

edit: a couple perhaps with England shirts that drop a flag at the beginning?
Look at the heads on them. They ain't Italian.

slored1

Why is it only in England that people act like absolute twats during a major final? France and Portugal hosted it with their nations involved and it went well, yet these gammon blokes are absolute nutjobs.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why is it only in England that people act like absolute twats during a major final? France and Portugal hosted it with their nations involved and it went well, yet these gammon blokes are absolute nutjobs.
A few drinks inside them and they behave like that anyway.

Droid_Repairs

Yes clearly only in England, football hooliganism doesn't exist anywhere else in the world, especially not in Italy, Eastern Europe or South America. This is 100% an English gammon phenomenon.