England Schools

PS18

Ended 6-0 to England, both Thorpe and Morrison started. Thorpe went off midway through the second half, Morrison played the full ninety and scored the sixth goal, a fairly simple tap-in after the keeper couldn't hold a shot.

Morrison looked very good indeed, as did several England players, but it's hard to tell how much of that was down to their ability and how much was down to the absolutel gulf in class between the England side and the NI side, who were totally outclassed. Even harder to assess Thorpe's performance in any way because he had so little to do.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Thanks very much, lads. Was Morrison involved in any other goals? What kind of player is he?

LouisRocca

Ra'vel Morrison had the assist to at least one goal. He is a wingplayer with quick feet, and good skills, and he is not afraid to run at players. He had quite a few mazy runs in yesterdays game. It's the first I've seen of him, and I must say that he impressed me quite a bit. With the right guidance Ra'vel could be a very interesting player!

Einar15

Sam Johnstone has been selected for the game against Wales on 31 oct.

Einar15

They tend to rotate the squad alot in the Victory Shield so i wouldnt read to much into them not being included for this game.