England Tour of India

prateik

I'm sadly watching at work so no Comms, what's he said!
He has said, at least twice, that India have found some really good young spin players (these two).. its an ominous sign for team India, especially at home.

SmallCaine

Dinesh Kartik doesnt know what ominous means...
What I wouldn't give to have some decent indian comms, gavaskar before he went full old man yells at clouds mode was atleast decent to listen to, the recently retired folk are absolutely abysmal.

croadyman

He is just a bit out of form. Sure that shot to get out that early was stupid but he just needs to find his form again. Get in for a bit and then he can start playing shots.

What an absolute load of BS,clearly she is brainwashed by the Bazball thing and it's sad

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What I wouldn't give to have some decent indian comms, gavaskar before he went full old man yells at clouds mode was atleast decent to listen to, the recently retired folk are absolutely abysmal.
Comms isn't great is it. Nick Knight is 'ok' but Swann and KP. Christ.

SmallCaine

Comms isn't great is it. Nick Knight is 'ok' but Swann and KP. Christ.
One part of england cricket i am really jealous of, you atleast have good commentators to fall back on in home games, for us this is as good as it gets. Count your lucky stars Manjrekar and the other Kartik aren't here, now that would have been torture.

prateik

its still so flat.. India will need time to bowl England out.. and they cant even declare right now..
no wonder they are trying to step up the scoring...

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Not sure why Jimmy is bowling when it's slog time. He was quite easy to hit at 31 let alone 41.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
India hinting they might bat until tea here? I can see arguments both ways, the way it's gone I'd be tempted to smash it for twenty mins and pull out setting 520-550.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Both batsmen playing for the milestone again and falling out in the process :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It's lucky this Indian batting line up is terrible or we'd be in real trouble in this series.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
England need to score at 4+ run rate. Logical option would be to play safe till first session tomorrow. But can they actually slow down though?
They will all play their own way. For Stokes (and hopefully Root this time) that will mean fairly circumspect.

For Duckett and co more of the same. He won't make 100 playing for singles.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Masterclass by England to find themselves in this situation against this team.

zing

Zingle balls
557 to win. Cmon own up, which one of you has England slight Favs?
Comms spoke for like 20 mins saying England will go for this as if it was a realistic thing. This game is done. England have more chance of folding for 250 than getting this 550.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Comms spoke for like 20 mins saying England will go for this as if it was a realistic thing. This game is done. England have more chance of folding for 250 than getting this 550.
We are due a very dull 150 all out and proper thrashing. Can't keep racing to 200-2.

TheGame

Yep no chance in any reality England have of chasing this. They would be better just playing the game situation and trying to score but reducing risks. They will however just go out in a blaze for 200.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Sarfraz looks a great talent. Wish we had him in our middle order. :mad:

SmallCaine

India should take credit for Duckett's running, he saw all the mindless harakiri we committed and clearly got inspired by it.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That was excellent by Jurel. His wicket.