English cricket thread

phelans shorts

If Salt doesn’t play welI in this series and Hales does, I can see him starting.
I really don’t. Then again I didn’t see him getting the call either (I’d still have taken Smeed for a punt)

It’s always worth mentioning that Hales ability was never in question with his exclusion. A lot will depend on what Jos thinks of him, which all we know for certain is “likes him a bit more than Morgan”

IRN-BRUno

Maybe not quite this bad but Essex have been preparing substandard pitches for years, they're consistently rated as one of the worst in the country by umpires.

Swedish_Plumber

Pakistan’s sloppiness in the field looks like it’s gonna cost them again. Great innings from Duckett and then finished off imperiously by Ali.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Excellent from Moeen. Openers will have to do the majority of the work if we’re to chase this down.

ha_rooney

Magnificent from the both of them. Needed them to do something special to chase this down & they delivered. Superb.

Babar back in the runs is much needed.

Chief123

That is the greatest run chase I’ve ever watched in T20. Simply amazing to see!

That was an incredibly hard target under the circumstances considering it looked like a 150-160 wicket.

Well done to pakistan! England will regret the Hale’s drop!

Robindinho

Great chase. Poor bowling though - no idea why Ali brought himself on when Rashid still had one... Think Dawson had only gone for 5 off his last, then the Moeen over (21) swung all the momentum back.

ha_rooney

This bowling is a bit brainless. Brook’s played some lovely shots though.