Eric Bailly | BBC say signing is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
One on the one hand I want to have us conclude most of our business before the Euros and allow to settle in during pre-season but then the inner muppet in me will be so bored over the course of the next two months with no transfer dealings.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
One on the one hand I want to have us conclude most of our business before the Euros and allow to settle in during pre-season but then the inner muppet in me will be so bored over the course of the next two months with no transfer dealings.
Yeah, but, Wednesday 30th May 2007.

FujiVice

People can make fun of the last Eric all they like (and for good reason), but like The King, he also broke Leeds hearts.
What a finish.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Please don't shoot the messenger but some random feller who just left Carrington may or may not have told an aspiring Norwegian freelancer (not me) that there's a slight issue with Bailly's medical, specifically his arm. I'm not fishing for a reaction here, nor am I sure if this info is in any way credible.

NJM78

Please don't shoot the messenger but some random feller who just left Carrington may or may not have told an aspiring Norwegian freelancer (not me) that there's a slight issue with Bailly's medical, specifically his arm. I'm not fishing for a reaction here, nor am I sure if this info is in any way credible.
Well there is talk of shoulder problems for him so may be some truth in it or just complete shite.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I have it under good authority that he may or may not have turned into a badger and had sex with a lamp post. I'm not fishing for a reaction here nor am I saying that I am credible as a human being.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Reminds me of Jones also had problems with his medical but he signed nonetheless

In retrospect maybe that was a sign :(

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I have it under good authority that he may or may not have turned into a badger and had sex with a lamp post. I'm not fishing for a reaction here nor am I saying that I am credible as a human being.
..or clever, for that matter.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Full name Yoel 8E i will stock you

His new name, even thought his birthplace was made up, Bingerville. Its a genuine place.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I like it that we're trying to get stuff done early. Euro plus Copa America (although I doubt we'll be after many players who are currently at Copa) will inevitably halt things a little but ideally Jose will want all new players available for summer tour. I'd expect us to sign two or three players straight after Euro is done as well, and maybe one more player later in the Summer once Jose has had a look at his current team during the tour. He will have done a lot of his homework by now though seeing as he must have known about appointment for a while.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Between him, Smalling, Valencia and Shaw, we'll have plenty of pace and power in that back four. We do ofcourse need a deep lying playmaker who can take the ball off our center backs and distribute quickly because neither Smalling nor Bailly seem to have a good passing game.

A young Carrick would be ideal but Pjanic would do well.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Can't say I took particular notice of him the one time (I think) I saw him in action, to be honest, so I'm going merely on praise by others - but he seems to be highly rated.

Good luck and so forth.

Norris

So what's the news ? Someone mentioned an issue with his arm at the medical ? Or was that just a bit of trolling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.