g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Eric Bailly | Manchester United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I've only seen him against Wigan and Dortmund so I'm not going to pretend I know all about him, but he does look decent enough so far. He's obviously very fast and strong which means along with Smalling we have a good blend of physicality at centre back now. His positioning does seem a bit 'raw' but it could work in his favour, if Smalling just sits back then Bailly will be able to push forward and try to win the ball a bit more. There are still a lot of question marks but overall I'm very impressed so far. He looks a better player than Smalling was at his age.

ChaddyP

I am very excited about his promise. looks very composed on the ball and looks a real fighter. Lets not even forget to mention how fecking rapid he is. Looked like he could match Auba for pace easily

MDFC Manager

I'm not fully convinced yet, but he's been steady so far. Hopefully Mourinho can mould him into a proactive defender, rather than a reactive/recovery type one

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Re watched the game and boy oh boy have we got a prospect on our hands. He is basically the defensive Martial and I expect him to be one of the world's best defenders.. big shout yes based on a friendly but he has so much talent. He could be whatever he wants in the game.. sky is the limit with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.