Eric Bailly | loan agreed with OM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrcaFat

So it’s not bad at all: it’s not just 6m buy option/obligation, but also a 2m loan fee - so a total of 8m pounds.
So they can send him back when he gets injured all the time and plays erratically. £2m sounds good.

There was a good player in there but he couldn’t stay fit long enough to develop properly. I remember saying the same about Shaw a few years back but he came through it. Hope Bailly does too.

stevoc

There is probably a loan fee as well on top of buy obligation
Yep almost certainly people are getting worked up for nothing. If the loan fee is around £2-4m plus the reported £6m buy fee means a total package of £8-10m. Which is a decent fee for an injury prone defender on a big wage, approaching 30.

crossy1686

career ending
that fee is a joke. He's comfortably worth triple that.

Guarantee they'll sell him for a profit in 1-2 years
He's been at United since 2016 and he's made 70 PL appearances. He isn't worth shit, the guy can't stay injury free and when he plays he can't stop doing stupid shit that give the manager and his team mates a heart attack.

dove

People really complaining about the fee :lol: We are lucky someone decided to pay us something for him, he is absolutely useless. £8m (£2m loan + £6m buy) is about as much as we can expect for him.

reelworld

Yep almost certainly people are getting worked up for nothing. If the loan fee is around £2-4m plus the reported £6m buy fee means a total package of £8-10m. Which is a decent fee for an injury prone defender on a big wage, approaching 30.
add to that Marseille are paying his salary in full. They basically spent around 12m pounds for him. Which is pretty decent tbh

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Just a player that you can rate lowly from the very first games he play.

Never rated him.

Bwuk

He's been at United since 2016 and he's made 70 PL appearances. He isn't worth shit, the guy can't stay injury free and when he plays he can't stop doing stupid shit that give the manager and his team mates a heart attack.
6 years and 70 PL appearances. Mental.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I fecking love the nutter. I wish we could keep him and play him in the league cup or something, just for that Eric Bailly fix.

antk

Perfect personality for Marseille tbf. Doesn't matter if he can't play though.

stevoc

add to that Marseille are paying his salary in full. They basically spent around 12m pounds for him. Which is pretty decent tbh
Ah didn't know that even better then. Genuinely don't know what some are complaining about. He was never going for a big fee.

stevoc

Nah… Got a feeling he created a bit fuzz and negative atmosphere in the wardrobe too. He always felt he was too good to be on the bench.
From what I've heard he was forever making trouble in the wardrobes at Carrington. :p

artur6789

Nah… Got a feeling he created a bit fuzz and negative atmosphere in the wardrobe too. He always felt he was too good to be on the bench.
I’m not sure the physio rooms are in the same building, so no worries there.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I like him the crazy bastard. He is pretty overrated though. In his best moments he is absolutely sublime but you can’t undervalue the importance of staying fit and staying steady at key moments. Hopefully he goes on loan and plays regularly and fulfils his high potential.

bringbackbebe

He was barely on the bench & mostly injured. One further liability down.

Status
Not open for further replies.