Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager / awaiting clarity from the club over his position

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Can you provide evidence to say otherwise?
Can you provide evidence to support he was training poorly?

He is quite clearly a good, talented player. There is zero reason to believe he turns into some talentless slob in training. It’s like the most lazy, baseless explanation anyone can come up with.

luke511

Can you provide evidence to say otherwise?
Ten Hag after the Liverpool game:

He does not always get the time to play he deserves by his training performances but then he is coming on, then he shows his contribution, scoring a goal. But we know he can do it, we know he has the key moments where he can decide a game.
Basically saying he deserves game time based off of his training performances, back in March.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Can you provide evidence to support he was training poorly?

He is quite clearly a good, talented player. There is zero reason to believe he turns into some talentless slob in training.
No I cannot obviously.

It’s a pointless discussion because none of us know.

E-mal

ETH needs to be sacked, win lose or draw. Amad showing this clown his ego or knowledge is a huge problem for United.
I said it the last game and someone said I needed a psychiatrist. His supporters act like a mob

Sarni

No I cannot obviously.

It’s a pointless discussion because none of us know.
He’s quite good in games. Even if by some miracle he was any worse in training, his actual performances in football games are far more important anyway.

Berbaclass

What? The training performances he was referring to obviously came before that point.
Yeah of course but I’m saying it’s possible he wasn’t training well enough, then upped his game and got given a few chances. Not commenting on how likely or unlikely that was.

RORY65

There is something amiss though right?
Is there though? Garnacho on the right was one of the few positives of this season and it probably just took a while to accept that his £80m project is now our 3rd best option for the only position he can really play.

Sarni

There is something amiss though right?
I don’t think there is. Manager just didn’t trust him and preferred a player he paid £85m that he had known for a whole.

He is going back to bench soon anyway.

Berbaclass

Is there though? Garnacho on the right was one of the few positives of this season and it probably just took a while to accept that his £80m project is now our 3rd best option for the only position he can really play.
Fair point yeah.

Irwin99

Decent but somewhat mental game. It is entertaining… in a panic inducing sort of way :lol:

RORY65

Fair point yeah.
I've been critical of Ten Hag and think he should go in the summer but I think if that is the reasoning then it's understandable enough and he seems to have finally come round on Amad being ahead of Antony.

hobbers

He's just proven all his doubters right by showing that it isn't the players, it's his system.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He has managed this game well to be honest and there's no harm in admitting that. Newcastle aren't shite either. Subs been great.
He's brought three best player he's had available on the pitch, there is nothing great or nothing bad about it.

Bwuk

He got it right today.

Bruno and McTominay led the line well, and allowed us to get forward.

Swedish_Plumber

He may have lost his first at OT but he’s won his last!

In all seriousness it was better tonight. Still baffles me how bad we are at the end of games. Someone look at our players gambling accounts cause it’s like we want to concede.

CloneMC16

Should be sacked alone for continuously playing Antony when we had a baller like Amad on the bench.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I wonder if anyone who interviews will ask why it's taken all season and constant maulings for him to return to common sense. Fixes the system and we look a different team. What a coincidence that is.

So many things reflect badly on him.