Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager / awaiting clarity from the club over his position

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chris123

Vibe i'm getting is that he's staying.

Maybe it's the right message to send to the players that we aren't just going to get rid of the manager at the first sign of turmoil. It's not like the options available are going to provide a quick fix next season anyway, so no injury excuses, no European football distractions, very very short leash. I can see the ownership talking themselves into it, purely as a head coach. Now if City batter us and that's the note our season ends on, I'm not sure how he escapes that.

RedStarUnited

A good effort of a speech from him, clearly not his forte though.

I'm assuming it was the Newcastle fans booing.
Just dont give you inspiration does he?

He should thank the fans though. He is lucky to be at United and not another big club especially in Europe.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Better tonight when it doesn't matter. Who knew that the problems in performances weren't all down to injuries? (a lot of us)

hobbers

He certainly doesnt deserve cheering or applause. Should have been met with a stony silence.

edgecutter

For those changing their votes. We're 8th with a goal difference of -3 and knocked out of the champions league group stages by Copenhagen. It's been a mess of a season.

hobbers

For those changing their votes. We're 8th with a goal difference of -3 and knocked out of the champions league group stages by Copenhagen. It's been a mess of a season.
Dont think anyone has changed their votes yet. The ETH out number is still increasing, thankfully.

Ace of Spades

Finally another win, if a bit lucky.

Still conceded over 20 shots, and still had no control. At least, we did not leave the midfield empty again, or it would have been worse.

We have some good talents, and we need a good manager to develop them.

Fooza

He's trying to do a Robbie "believe" vibes that we're going to win the cup, yeh that didn't work.

Matt851

Tonight and parts of the Arsenal game show just how ridiculous the set up has been this season. A more compact midfield shape, and there was a vague resemblance to a proper team.

Negligent use of his available resources this season.
It's really bizarre he has finally compromised on his mad tactics when our league / Europe hopes are over

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Finally another win, if a bit lucky.

Still conceded over 20 shots, and still had no control. At least, we did not leave the midfield empty again, or it would have been worse.

We have some good talents, and we need a good manager to develop them.
We definitely had control for portions of that match, even if it still wasn’t enough.

Acquire Me

Why should fans cheer him? They paid their money and are allowed to voice their disproval which is warranted.
Do you know the definition of being a supporter? Good and bad days and all that? FFS we just won and he is holding a really good speech.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
United fans booing the manager is disgraceful. Yes, we've been poor this season but he has balls for doing this and I rate him. 3 points against Brighton and we go to Wembley gave me goosebumps. We will bring this cup back to old Trafford got me sitting up in my seat. That's the passion we need to see more of. ETH is staying at Manchester United. He's been told he will be there next season. He's not going anywhere. Give him the players and get rid of the deadwood. Back him like Arsenal backed Arteta.

spwd

Look ineos, please keep me. I'm sorry I spent 99% of the season playing shite tactics and blaming everything but myself and sorry for the tens of millions I've cost the club by being an arrogant delusional pillock and not playing how I should have. :wenger:

Ole'sgunnarwin

We still conceded a hatful of chances, conceded 2. Better from our attacking players but there is never any control in any match. He cannot stay.

Disgraceful that he's gone with Antony so many times over Diallo.