g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinostar77

First off, City won’t get Kane as they haven’t enough superstar fourth choice players to sell to cover the fee. They will probably get sanction by the PL for breaking FFP if there is any justice in the world which will take them out of any race for Haaland and others for at least one and hopefully two seasons. Lukaku may be at Chelsea so that would leave Liverpool and us if he wants to come to the PL. His Dad has stated that he (his dad) hates United which may not help. Only time will tell.
City can get Kane this summer. FFP is calculated on the previous season's spend. So City will need to ensure by the end of next season that they have got themselves back within the FFP guidelines for spending.

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
I honestly do feel Haaland will struggle moving to the Prem, even in La Liga I could see him struggling.

TheReligion

Abusive
So Chelsea won't be signing him. £150m on Werner and Lukaku rules them out. Doubt Haaland would have been interested in the move and probably made that clear this summer.

Kane still on the shelf. If he goes probably City.

Where's he going? If it's the PL United seems likely.

choccy77

United literally should go in now and pay £100m and guarantee this player at Old Trafford

Long term, he would make us a lot of revenue and still in 6 years have potential re-sale value also.

choccy77

There will still be a lot of clubs in for him next season at £60m price tag regardless who they buy this season.

Unless he has guaranteed to join United, I'd pay the £100m now.

United's biggest issue is being unable to offload the deadwood.

Clubs want our players but seem to expect to have them for free or very little. Big problem for us.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why are people talking in here like Haaland is going to be cheap and affordable? A £60m release clause just means that Dortmund will get paid a fraction of his worth. The money 'saved' will just go back to the player and agent. He will still cost more than any other player in the world not called Messi and his salary will be something crazy. I predict it will be in the region of £60m to £100m a year.

roseguy64

United literally should go in now and pay £100m and guarantee this player at Old Trafford

Long term, he would make us a lot of revenue and still in 6 years have potential re-sale value also.
Pay 100m to who and for who? Can't be for Haaland. Dortmund isn't gonna accept that.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

Why would you pay £100m when next summer his release clause is around £75m?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I'm not going to disclose any sources and I have no way of verifying this but I've heard from the Jamaican delegation that:
  • Haaland has a "gentleman's agreement" with United.
  • His agent is very keen to establish a relationship with United and after the Ibrahimovic deal, United are comfortable working with his agent.
  • Uniteds finance /sales teams are already estimating his impact on sales and costs on next years finances (the usual projections or 3-5 year plans that every company does).

RedDevilRoshi

No they're not.
How not? They're just about to sign Lukaku for about £97M. You are not exactly signing a striker for a shit ton of money like that to then have the mindset to think about putting them on the bench 12 months later.

Tarrou

they already turned down more than £100m from Chelsea

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I'm not going to disclose any sources and I have no way of verifying this but I've heard from the Jamaican delegation that:
  • His agent is very keen to establish a relationship with United and after the Ibrahimovic deal, United are comfortable working with his agent.
  • Uniteds finance /sales teams are already estimating his impact on sales and costs on next years finances (the usual projections or 3-5 year plans that every company does).
:lol:

choccy77

How not? They're just about to sign Lukaku for about £97M. You are not exactly signing a striker for a shit ton of money like that to then have the mindset to think about putting them on the bench 12 months later.
Haaland will be available for £60m Chelsea will sell Warner and half their reserves anyday to get him

Red Stone

Jamaican some convincing arguments here. It's ON, mon.

choccy77

Why would you pay £100m when next summer his release clause is around £75m?
Because everyone will be able to afford him then.

Clearly no one can afford him now. Apart from possibly us, if we actually stopped giving money to Phil Jones every hour and sold some players.

RedDevilRoshi

Haaland will be available for £60m Chelsea will sell Warner and half their reserves anyday to get him
So what do they do with Lukaku? You are not exactly going to be spending £97M on one player to have the mindset of benching them 12 months later unless you are gonna think about moving them on which I extremely doubt that is the case as it’ll just be a stupid move to sign him in the 1st place. I don’t think Lukaku would even be thinking about joining them if that’s what they are planning. He will want to go there and play every week. The same thing Haaland will want at his next club. I seriously doubt neither of them will want to be a backup to the other.

redpatron

its chelsea and Roman, if they aren't happy with him they will dump him the Mediterranean Sea like they did Morata and eat the loss. Don't count Chelsea out yet.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Isn't his agent raiola

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Now that Messi and Ronaldo are gone we do need to get Haaland and Mbappe to play for the best team in the world. :p

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
We signed Kepa for 72 mil and he's on the bench.

You never know with Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.