Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
Can you please stop the myth that the whole BL is feeling Bayern cheap players?
BL clubs much prefer selling players for big money to PL clubs, see Havertz or Werner last season as example.

And you can be sure Bayern will not sign Haaland. They simply can not afford the wages he expects to get from his next club.
Why can't they ? Lewandowski apparently earns £350.000 a week - so Bayern can easily afford his wages

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
If Jan Aage Fjortoft doesn't know how can he know Duncan Castles doesn't know?

It doesn't make sense.
He knows that no one knows because it’s radio silence. How does that not make sense?

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
He knows that no one knows because it’s radio silence. How does that not make sense?
Good example of begging the question. And how can he know it's radio silence if I may ask?

flappyjay

Nah, Spanish clubs can't compete anymore. Spanish league FFP be thanked.
Madrid will have a lot of room to maneuver. Bale, Isco, Marcelo and possibly another high earner will be off the wage bill next year.

Paxi

That's not enough.
Well what you choose to believe is up to you. I choose to believe someone that works in German football and is Norwegian rather than a Mendes mouthpiece.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Well what you choose to believe is up to you. I choose to believe someone that works in German football and is Norwegian rather than a Mendes mouthpiece.
It's not a matter of whom you or I should believe, it's that he cannot possibly control every source in football and as such he cannot control what Duncan Castles knows unless he knows himself. It's a fallacious speech the one you are using.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Duncan Castle knows feck all. He's proven that time and time again.

He name checks Chelsea and yet they've just spent a fortune on Lukaku. Clearly that rules them out going for Haaland by default.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
If Duncan Castles had written that he rejects Chelsea because he waits for United, I am sure you would take his words more seriously.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think in the past he was a quite revered journalist here

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If Duncan Castles had written that he rejects Chelsea because he waits for United, I am sure you would take his words more seriously.
He's a joke on this forum. He used to get a little bit of information when Jose was Manager but ever since he was sacked he's known feck all about this club and spouted a load of nonsense. He's a lemon, The Times used to be fairly accurate years ago, now they're just a posh Sun.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That was when we had Jose. He is Jose's/Mendes mouthpiece or their PR guy.

Paxi

It's not a matter of whom you or I should believe, it's that he cannot possibly control every source in football and as such he cannot control what Duncan Castles knows unless he knows himself. It's a fallacious speech the one you are using.
Yes it is a matter to whom I should believe. I believe Jan, whom said he doesn’t know because ‘Team Haaland’ are being quiet. That seems a lot more plausible than some baldy cnut who’s bantered by 99% or Twitter.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
He's a joke on this forum. He used to get a little bit of information when Jose was Manager but ever since he was sacked he's known feck all about this club and spouted a load of nonsense. He's a lemon, The Times used to be fairly accurate years ago, now they're just a posh Sun.
That was when we had Jose. He is Jose's/Mendes mouthpiece or their PR guy.
Well, I'm quite late, Mendes has mouthpieces on all sides

meamth

What is it like to be a Dortmund fan?

They are like used condom of a club. It's like your club is nothing more than a stepping stone for wonderkids.

Powerhouser

Supports
Bayern Munich
Can you please stop the myth that the whole BL is feeling Bayern cheap players?
BL clubs much prefer selling players for big money to PL clubs, see Havertz or Werner last season as example.

And you can be sure Bayern will not sign Haaland. They simply can not afford the wages he expects to get from his next club.
We can easily afford to pay the wages Haaland wants. The only question is do we want to, in the case of Haaland im sure we dont have a problem with it, just like we didnt with Lewandowski.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Why can't they ? Lewandowski apparently earns £350.000 a week - so Bayern can easily afford his wages
Do you really think that 350k will get you Haaland? I believe you will have to pay him more like 700-800k.

Matriac

They are like used condom of a club. It's like your club is nothing more than a stepping stone for wonderkids.
They get to see some of the brightest talents in football play for their team every week. They won the league back to back just the year before we won our last. They won their national cup last season and twice more in the past 10 years.
In a league normally dominated by Bayern I'd say they are doing quite fine. The club even won Champions League like 25 years ago.
I'm sure their fans are fine. They know they aren't the biggest among the top tier of clubs, but they get some trophies and still play on the big European stage as well.

We don't question what it's like to be fans of Southampton or Leicester.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Yes it is a matter to whom I should believe. I believe Jan, whom said he doesn’t know because ‘Team Haaland’ are being quiet. That seems a lot more plausible than some baldy cnut who’s bantered by 99% or Twitter.
1) 'Team Haaland' being quiet to that guy doesn't imply all football sources in the world are quiet to everyone.
2) This might surprise you, but it's perfectly possible not to trust any of Jan and Duncan twits.
3) It seems you are making a nice effort to beat a record of fallacies today.
4) The same information Duncan is leaking has been leaked by other journalists as well.

Paxi

1) 'Team Haaland' being quiet to that guy doesn't imply all football sources in the world are quiet to everyone.
2) This might surprise you, but it's perfectly possible not to trust any of Jan and Duncan twits.
3) It seems you are making a nice effort to beat a record of fallacies today.
4) The same information Duncan is leaking has been leaked by other journalists as well.
What other journalists? Care to post some sources.

Team Haaland are being quiet because he hasn’t chosen Madrid. It’s up to you to believe whatever the feck you like. If he did, it would be all over the news.

NoLogo

I reckon it's the same, like being a fan of 99% of all clubs in the world. Clubs who can keep all their best players I would reckon are like City, City, PSG, Bayern and us. Real and Barca usually too but they have fallen out of that group for now thanks to Corona. Maybe you can even make a case for Liverpool and Juve also belonging to that group but after that, that's it, once one of the big boys comes calling your best players will be off. I feel like way too many of our fans sometimes don't realize in what a privileged position we are.

Btw. Bellingham is the next one to move for big money I reckon.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Team Haaland are being quiet because he hasn’t chosen Madrid. It’s up to you to believe whatever the feck you like. If he did, it would be all over the news.
That's like saying "I like French fries because it's raining now", it doesn't make sense whatsoever :D. Look, I don't know where Haaland will be playing in one year time, but we can wait until then and see who was right after all.

Paxi

That's like saying "I like French fries because it's raining now", it doesn't make sense whatsoever :D. Look, I don't know where Haaland will be playing in one year time, but we can wait until then and see who was right after all.
Fair enough. We will see. Of course he could end up at Madrid but I’d honestly wait from reliable sources. Not saying Jan is a top tier source but again I’d take his word on this over Castles. Castles talks a lot of bollocks. If you listen to his podcast with McGarry — they don’t half talk some shite. And I know Jan likes attention but again, I’d put more trust in him here as he’s friendly with Haaland and Watzke. Castles has no one except Mendes. But we will certainly see where he does end up and I wouldn’t be in the least surprised if it was Real.

Yakuza_devils

I really don't believe that Haaland is waiting for any particular club to go next season. This is a player that went for a fecking tour to major clubs around Europe mid of last season while still under contract with Dortmund.

Whichever club can pay him, his dad and Raiola most money will get him.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I really don't believe that Haaland is waiting for any particular club to go next season. This is a player that went for a fecking tour to major clubs around Europe mid of last season while still under contract with Dortmund.

Whichever club can pay him, his dad and Raiola most money will get him.
He didn't go for a tour. His agent and Dad did.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Haaland been watching Pogba today. 2 Assists so far.

Magz

What a match from Haaland. A goal and two assists, and they've only played 40 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.