Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominos

Transfer Window Podcast: Haaland preference is to join Real Madrid next summer. Perez is planning to usher in a new era of galacticos with Mbappe and Haaland. Perez wants Mbappe ideally this summer and Haaland next summer.

Really hope this doesnt happen. Cant stand Madrid.
If this is coming from Duncan Castles, as much as he's a twat I'd be tempted to say there is something in this.

He was the first to report Pogba was leaving back in 2012 and got dogs abuse for it. Seems to have some links to certain agents, reports a lot of stuff on raiola and mendes clients.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/spo...ous-as-paul-pogba-signs-for-juventus-1.385144

Last edited:

Matriac

If this is coming from Duncan Castles, as much as he's a twat I'd be tempted to say there is something in this.

He was the first to report Pogba was leaving back in 2012 and got dogs abuse for it. Seems to have some links to certain agents, reports a lot of stuff on raiola and mendes clients.
I doubt he knows much.
And if anything what he says in the podcast (according to his own tweets, I didn't bother to listen to it) is that Haaland chooses Real Madrid over Chelsea.. not over every other club.

Dominos

I doubt he knows much.
And if anything what he says in the podcast (according to his own tweets, I didn't bother to listen to it) is that Haaland chooses Real Madrid over Chelsea.. not over every other club.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
If he is rejected us twice then just leave him be.

Can't be begging players to come to a team like ours.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I have no doubt McGarry and Castles have legit sources, but their certainty in how they report their rumours is tedious. Always willing to point out when they were proved right, yet very silent on their strong assertions that turn out to be horse shit

choccy77

Only one club was interested in signing the best right winger in the world….yeah makes sense.
Come on now.

No other club went in for Sancho, United and Sancho pretty much already agreed it would happen.

It's not like Bellingham where he shopped around. Haaland will go to whomever offers the best wages and signing fee and bonuses ultimately because, his agent is an ass.

Chief123

It’s mind boggling how some think Haaland going to City and us getting Kane next summer instead is a good result!

The last time city signed a talented striker like Haaland, he terrorised us and the league for 10 years.

Chief123

Come on now.

No other club went in for Sancho, United and Sancho pretty much already agreed it would happen.

It's not like Bellingham where he shopped around. Haaland will go to whomever offers the best wages and signing fee and bonuses ultimately because, his agent is an ass.
You must be in cuckoo land if you think no other club was interested in sancho. Just because Sancho wanted to come to us and we had the means to do the deal, doesn’t mean no other club wanted him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Come on now.

If what you are trying to say is, other clubs felt it was pointless as it was pretty certain that Utd would be back in for him, then that's probably correct. But I do feel top clubs would have been in

TheReligion

Abusive
Come on now.

You answer your own question. Other clubs were interested. It was openly reported. Sancho only wanted to go to United though. Simple as that.

choccy77

Anyhow

I really pray we get Haaland either now or next summer.

I think we will be strong for many years with him upfront and Jones at the back. ;)

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Oh do tell.... you obviously don't rate him :wenger:

Or is there something more underhand?:smirk:
I rate him as skillful tricky winger but not the kind of sensational match winner that should command the extortionate fee we paid to acquire him from Dortmund. He might start well but will slowly start to decline like BF. Prepare for a potential bloodblath in his Performances thread. Either that or everyone will be in denial.

Coops73

I have no doubt McGarry and Castles have legit sources, but their certainty in how they report their rumours is tedious. Always willing to point out when they were proved right, yet very silent on their strong assertions that turn out to be horse shit
And their obvious dislike of United is fecking boring, of course Castles will put in that Haaland have rejected us for Madrid, and that may well be true, but he’s probably dropping dead jellyfish over his keyboard as he types it. Couple of frauds in my opinion.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Its the caf so apologies you’re probably not.
It's not about it just being the caf. If you ask neutral fans a lot would be split between the two.

This concept that Haaland is unanimously seen to be a better striker than Kane is absolutely laughable. Haaland is a beast and a specimen at what he does, but his best work is in the 12 yard box and is an explosive striker reliant on his youth. Kane reminds me of a Lewandowski type of striker, hel age well and offers a different game.

It's down to preference but no chance is Haaland seen as unanimously the better striker - caf or no caf.

RedKnight88

If he is rejected us twice then just leave him be.

Can't be begging players to come to a team like ours.
There's a lack of real world class strikers in the world. Erling Haaland is the only player we need to take us to the next level. He's the only player thats going to be available too next season. I say no harm in keep trying to convince or "beg" him to join us. we have nothing to lose.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He’s Reals to lose and I believe that’s probably always been the case. I’ve a feeling Perez doesn’t like Mino though or they’d have taken Pogba a few years back when he was one of the leading PL midfielders and clearly wanted out. If Real are back balling next year he’ll end up there. If they take their eye off the ball I believe we are next in line.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Timo Werner has never been anywhere near Haaland in terms of goals. He left Germany at 24 with 109 goals in 262 matches, or 95 goals in 159 matches for Leipzig. Haaland has 89 goals in 87 matches for Salzburg and Dortmund at the age of 20. Greenwoods stats are good - and he is a brilliant footballer, but I don't expect Greenwood to score goals when he is playing. I expect Haaland to score - and he usually does. And unlike Greenwood who isn't very physical or tall - Haaland has no weaknesses. Greenwood can be bullied - Haaland can't. In many respects Greenwood is a better footballer - but Haaland is a goal machine - Greenwood isn't.
Kimpembe had no problems bullying him in the return leg of PSG v. Dortmund.

NoLogo

He’s Reals to lose and I believe that’s probably always been the case. I’ve a feeling Perez doesn’t like Mino though or they’d have taken Pogba a few years back when he was one of the leading PL midfielders and clearly wanted out. If Real are back balling next year he’ll end up there. If they take their eye off the ball I believe we are next in line.
Nah, Spanish clubs can't compete anymore. Spanish league FFP be thanked.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Y'all better start praying City get Kane :)
I hate it when those Bundesliga clubs keep being a feeder clubs for Bayern especially on cheap fees. Finally something positive I hear from Bundesliga team.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...Erling-Haaland-next-club-latest-update-gossip

ManUnited app sent notification about Haaland preferring a move to PL. When i click the notif it redirected me to News and Gossips tab inside the app which is full of external articles. But the way that someone at Utd decided to send a notification talking specifically about Haaland makes me think we are already preparing for the move. As long as we dont feck up this season we will get him.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I hate it when those Bundesliga clubs keep being a feeder clubs for Bayern especially on cheap fees. Finally something positive I hear from Bundesliga team.
Can you please stop the myth that the whole BL is feeling Bayern cheap players?
BL clubs much prefer selling players for big money to PL clubs, see Havertz or Werner last season as example.

And you can be sure Bayern will not sign Haaland. They simply can not afford the wages he expects to get from his next club.

Status
Not open for further replies.