g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Euro 2016 : Players and teams that have not impressed you.

suheilsworld

Alaba was a huge disappointment for me. Along with Austria, really had high expectations from them.
Could not believe how shit Russia were and I thought Turkey would put in some decent performances.

Stadjer

Worst player at the tournament must have been Harry Kane. Did nothing right and him blasting all those free kicks wide of the goal made it look even worse. Joe Hart gets second place for this and Fabregas third place

Other players deserving of being mentioned :

Sterling was really shit, Muller hasnt been great and Nani has been better than Ronaldo so far..

Worst moment of a player has to be Zaza his penalty though :lol::lol::lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I've been fairly disinterested with international football this time round so I've watched these euros little bit here and there with some highlight skimming in between, and I have to say, it comes across as a pretty rubbish tournament. The quality appears to me to be really really shitty. A bunch of average to goodish at best teams nullifying each other with their average to goodishness. Heck one whole half of the draw is piss poor. While the other half flatters to deceive.

Bring back the club season ASAP please.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I liked most of the matches, apart from a few. Smaller teams have done themselves justice. Wales and Iceland have been the high points of the tournament.

Players who flattered to deceive : Muller, Ronaldo. Had both these cnuts in my fantasy team and neither scored a lot.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Alaba was a huge disappointment for me. Along with Austria, really had high expectations from them.
Could not believe how shit Russia were and I thought Turkey would put in some decent performances.
These rumours that Alaba can play 1-11 world class.. he looked so poor in midfield. Should stick to being a left back.

Ronaldo and Muller mostly.

I had also expected/hoped Martial would shine but thats more because I want him to do well than anything.

Expected nothing of England or Spain.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I've been fairly disinterested with international football this time round so I've watched these euros little bit here and there with some highlight skimming in between, and I have to say, it comes across as a pretty rubbish tournament. The quality appears to me to be really really shitty. A bunch of average to goodish at best teams nullifying each other with their average to goodishness. Heck one whole half of the draw is piss poor. While the other half flatters to deceive.

Bring back the club season ASAP please.
This. Even the so-called favorites have failed to impress me.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Müller plays like he's cursed. At least he still got his engine (way over 14km against Italy) but he just can't get out of his slump. Seems a tad slower mentally than usual.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Müller plays like he's cursed. At least he still got his engine (way over 14km against Italy) but he just can't get out of his slump. Seems a tad slower mentally than usual.
His play at this cup is way more defensive than what he (and us) is used to, I'd say. His work rate and dedication are untouched by his misfortunes in front of the goal, at least.