Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think the format is fine, but Limitless chip is a bit crazy in such a short tournament.

I think they shall have one wildcard and also 5 transfers after round of 16.
You can change your whole lineup 3 times over 6 game weeks.
You can switch your captain 4-5 times in a game week.

It's just too much really.

Paul_Scholes18

I managed to have 4 captain fails in one round I think!
Was it round 2 with Lukaku, Kane and Mbappe?

It is amazing they all 3 failed. The 3 most popular strikers on limitless and none of them score.
I had Yarmolenko cap, but had all 3. Really lucky I did not pick Lukaku since I did consider him.

Going differential that round worked out better I guess and having Ronaldo even with hard fixtures.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was it round 2 with Lukaku, Kane and Mbappe?

It is amazing they all 3 failed. The 3 most popular strikers on limitless and none of them score.
I had Yarmolenko cap, but had all 3. Really lucky I did not pick Lukaku since I did consider him.

Going differential that round worked out better I guess and having Ronaldo even with hard fixtures.
I'd re-look at my tactics the whole way through to be honest.
The idea of the chips in the group games, when more big hitters were playing smaller teams seemed sound, but it's clear now keeping it back for the quarters was the smart move.

I got outflanked by some right casuals in the work league due to that!

Paul_Scholes18

I'd re-look at my tactics the whole way through to be honest.
The idea of the chips in the group games, when more big hitters were playing smaller teams seemed sound, but it's clear now keeping it back for the quarters was the smart move.

I got outflanked by some right casuals in the work league due to that!
I think it is hard to not look at hindsight. Many things helped people not using a wildcard.

Belgium and Netherlands playing all big hitters last game even when they had secured the group. Italy did not, but we got lineup for that. Thus sticking with Lukaku and Depay worked out really well for those that did since lots of us had them in week 1.

France as the big favorites to win the tournament goes out early and feck us with many players from them.

Ronaldo score for fun vs Germany and France and beats all the big names with easier games in theory. Thus for people that had him from the start and not using any wildcards would be rewarded.
Germany and France also fail to beat Hungary and having poor fantasy returns for the biggest stars.

Spain wins 5-0 yet Morata miss a pen and F Torres starts from the bench, but comes on and scores. Noone with Sarabia pretty much and the logical guy to pick on limitless/wildcard was probably Morata and P Torres.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Came 10th in the end - could have been higher but went with big differentials on the last day which didn't work out

Format was too much hard work !