Europa Conference League 22/23

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think it’s safe to say Rice will at Westham next season
0% chance whatsoever although way overpriced given how Amrabat played v him tonight.

Amazing last game for him though to go out on.

UnitedRepublic

There’s more to football than just league titles and CL.
Exactly a trophy is a trophy at the end of the day and especially when you get to play other european teams in it. It’s an achivement might not be big for us neutrals but as a footballer I would of loved to have won any cup I was involved in.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Moyes has a fair set of tits on him. Needs a sports bra for Europa league.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The team that finished 8th in Serie A getting beat by the team that finished 14th in the PL is understandable.
I don't think that means anything. United got battered by bottom half of La Liga, Sevilla

Robertd0803

Id absolutley love if Rice joined us just for the meltdown of the West Ham fans alone.

always_hoping

David Moyes first competition trophy won since 2000 with Preston North End which was a second Division league title.

2nd year in a row the conference league has been won by a former Man United manager, next year to be won by Ole or LVG out of retirement?

wr8_utd

:'(
0% chance whatsoever although way overpriced given how Amrabat played v him tonight.

Amazing last game for him though to go out on.
Amrabat is rumored to be leaving and he'd be so much better a signing and also half the price. We really need to stay away from just Premier League players.

Kaos

David Moyes first competition trophy won since 2000 with Preston North End which was a second Division league title.

2nd year in a row the conference league has been won by a former Man United manager, next year to be won by Ole or LVG out of retirement?
Don't forget the community shield!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
West Ham have borrowed Chelsea's only other song which is sung every couple of years.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Amrabat is rumored to be leaving and he'd be so much better a signing and also half the price. We really need to stay away from just Premier League players.
Was quality for most of the game before he started tiring and giving away silly free kicks. Can see him at Juve or Inter if they have the money.

Robertd0803

Exactly a trophy is a trophy at the end of the day and especially when you get to play other european teams in it. It’s an achivement might not be big for us neutrals but as a footballer I would of loved to have won any cup I was involved in.
Yeah you can see how much it meant to Roma and now West Ham.

West Ham fans singing Champions of Europe is top level delusion/stupidity Im not sure which.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Can’t imagine the relief that Kurt Zouma’s cat must be feeling tonight

AndySmith1990

Finishing 4th will never invoke the same reactions and emotions as you see now from the West Ham fans, staff and players. Keep that in mind when one of those hypothetical threads pops up asking if you'd rather win a trophy or finish top 4

Nick7

to be fair, this summer it's 4 years since we bought a Premier League player. Weghorst maybe, but even he was in Turkey at the time.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really not a fan of Amrabat as much as other people seem to be.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
There’s a Millwall fan at my work… he’s gonna be in a great mood in the morning… :lol:

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Italian clubs really threw away both cups with their own hands between Mancini Own Goal last week and Biraghi penalty this one..

In terms of chances created/conceded both Roma and Fiorentina did better than their opponents imho but that's football..
I hope on Saturday Inter win 1-0 from one shot on target to even things out

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Finishing 4th will never invoke the same reactions and emotions as you see now from the West Ham fans, staff and players. Keep that in mind when one of those hypothetical threads pops up asking if you'd rather win a trophy or finish top 4
What it’s all about, pure and simple. Ask these fans right now if they’d swap it for finishing 7th.