Europa League 20/21

AshRK

This is why you need a kind draw. Ultimately people care about results. Milan was a shit draw and we have to do it the hard way.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Could well be a Spurs v Arsenal Europa league, Jose will be delighted with that.
Spurs-Villareal
Arsenal-Roma
Man. United/Ac Milan-Granada
Prague/Rangers- Ajax

That would be a really good set of QF ties. All nicely balanced. Granada are my underdogs, very good defensive record in Spain and europa and have pace on the counter attack.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Spurs-Villareal
Arsenal-Roma
Prague/Rangers- Ajax

That would be a really good set of QF ties. All nicely balanced. Granada are my underdogs, very good defensive record in Spain and europa and have pace on the counter attack.
I think Prague will beat Rangers next week and they're a pretty wily side but if Rangers do get through that is some achievement. Their squad would be a play off Championship side if in England.

always_hoping

Spurs-Villareal
Arsenal-Roma
Prague/Rangers- Ajax

You must be mixing Granada up with someone else? They have conceded the most in the La Liga.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
You must be mixing Granada up with someone else? They have conceded the most in the La Liga.
Ah. I saw them more last season. 13 clean sheets and conceded 45 goals so 8th best defence. Never seen a keeper waste so much time on goal kicks as Rui Silva does either when they're winning!

Was probably thinking more of europa in how they've done defensively. Conceded just 3 goals in the group stage and just once over two legs v Napoli. Clean sheet tonight aswell.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Leicester getting KOed will probably help them in the league. They were never winning this anyway.

We really should win this. There's no Seville or Inter this time. We're much better than Milan, Arsenal and Tottenham, no doubt for me.
While playing 5 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ceballos again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's on Leno, terrible pass. There's not much ceballos can do in that situation
Was probably thinking more of europa in how they've done defensively. Conceded just 3 goals in the group stage and just once over two legs v Napoli. Clean sheet tonight aswell.
Tbf conceding once against Napoli isn't an achievement, they're the most finishing-impaired team in the world

Raredaredevil

On paper we are the best team left in the competition and we should win this but I'm not so sure now if we can even get past AC Milan with that late goal we conceded. This has Jose's Tottenham written all over it to win this trophy.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
On paper we are the best team left in the competition and we should win this but I'm not so sure now if we can even get past AC Milan with that late goal we conceded. This has Jose's Tottenham written all over it to win this trophy.
The same who just about scraped by some shite teams last time? He got very lucky and we played a young inexperienced Ajax.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
It's been our away form that has been our only constant this season and thankfully we only need to score one goal to stay in the tie.

Raredaredevil

The same who just about scraped by some shite teams last time? He got very lucky and we played a young inexperienced Ajax.
Sorry I don't get what you mean.

It's been our away form that has been our only constant this season and thankfully we only need to score one goal to stay in the tie.
Well I'm banking on our amazing away record but Milan is still a big team and our record against the big team has been diabolical this season. I want us to at least get past Milan and see where we go next.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That's on Leno, terrible pass. There's not much ceballos can do in that situation

Tbf conceding once against Napoli isn't an achievement, they're the most finishing-impaired team in the world
Haven't seen them enough in the league to judge but still scored more than Milan, Juve and Roma. 16 more goals than Lazio aswell.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
I hope rashford is back for the away tie in Milan. We looked rudderless without him, and while playing on the break, he can be devastating.

We're looking pretty light upfront lately.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Haven't seen them enough in the league to judge but still scored more than Milan, Juve and Roma. 16 more goals than Lazio aswell.
Was tongue-in-cheek but it's true that Napoli's finishing is erratic. Have you seen the Napoli-Granada game? xG actually gives a pretty good idea. 1.9 xG for Napoli....2.8 over the tie, which is about right more or less. Could have easily scored 3 or 4. Granada's gk was good

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
I'm really hoping for a United - Ajax rematch in the final. Seems possible.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was tongue-in-cheek but it's true that Napoli's finishing is erratic. Have you seen the Napoli-Granada game? xG actually gives a pretty good idea. 1.9 xG for Napoli....2.8 over the tie, which is about right more or less. Could have easily scored 3 or 4. Granada's gk was good
Yeah they probably waste some stuff but it's not like they have Higuain or Cavani level striker anymore up there and Mertens given his age wasn't going to keep repeating that mad scoring run he had two seasons back.

They've mirrored Spurs in last few years in how they were good but slowly dipped and now possibly regretting not moving on key players a little bit sooner so like of Milan clubs have overtaken them again.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Mourinho really loves running his star players into the ground. Kane will be the next to pick up an injury.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Granada defender showing Maguire how to score those tap-ins from close range. In the wrong net though...

slored1

Spurs are absolutely pathetic, losing to a team whose manager is in fecking jail
Mourinho truly is the death of football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: