Europa League 2018/19 | The Noble Wulf Edition

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
How did a player as mediocre as Cahill find himself at a club like Chelsea?
What? Signed for ~6mil. Guy has two european trophies, 2 league titles, multiple trophies. He's exactly where he should be, great servant for us. Good with the ball at his feet, and reads the game really well.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I like the fact we keep winning, despite rotating and not playing that well. It means there is a massive room for improvement.

RooneyLegend

What? Signed for ~6mil. Guy has two european trophies, 2 league titles, multiple trophies. He's exactly where he should be, great servant for us. Good with the ball at his feet, and reads the game really well.
Hes been fantastic. Won near enough every single trophy in his time here. Absolute bargain for his fee.
Phil Neville won loads for us as well, doesn't stop him being mediocre.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Don't tell me you're Torcida? :D
Well no( they ruined the club) but untill 6-7 years i was for Hajduk. But then i gave up from our club football. Thanks to Mamic. Today i don't watch and i don't care. When somebody is making fool of you and stealing title after title you say; feck this shit.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Just read that there was stuff going on at the Frankfurt match that I missed:
-Frankfurt's Lucas Torro by his own wish played the full 90 mins and was seen crying on the pitch afterwards, as his brother died the night before.
-Marco Russ and Francesco Acerbi exchanged shirts after the game; both players have battled testicular cancer and returned to professional football afterwards.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Boo! Sporting vs Arsenal is on - Anyone else watching? Pretty dull game so far, but that could change at aaaaany moment. Arsenal winning this puts them on 11 straight wins, but away to Sporting after a Monday night kick-off is a pretty tough ask for any team.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
:D

Marseille vs Lazio at 20:00. Should be a cracking game.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Boo! Sporting vs Arsenal is on - Anyone else watching? Pretty dull game so far, but that could change at aaaaany moment. Arsenal winning this puts them on 11 straight wins, but away to Sporting after a Monday night kick-off is a pretty tough ask for any team.
Watching AC Milan v. Real Betis. Betis one ahead. Sanabria and had another disallowed.

marktan

Our boy Nani at 31 is still better than Rashford and Martial combined. The legacy of LVG lives on

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Watching AC Milan v. Real Betis. Betis one ahead. Sanabria and had another disallowed.
You're missing out on a great game of "Where's Wally? Football edition." Basically, whoever spots DT first, wins.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure I want more, Arsenal to drop this winning streak, or play us after 13 wins straight & have us end it.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
We nearly have a draw every time after half time :D

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Bordeaux doing better than expected. 1-1 at HT against Zenit a good header for each side.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
If we were good, we'd win this match. We have so many average players out there but we've still done alright, last team to beat us at home was Barcelona over a year ago so hopefully we can be the ones ending Arsenal's winning streak.

Aubameyang will probably sneak by our slow CBs one time and that will be that.