Europa League 2018/19 | The Noble Wulf Edition

Zoo

Sad for Welbeck. Nice to see Nani consoling him. Both remind you of better times under Fergie.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Every game I watch is trash. 0-0 between Arsenal & Sporting, meanwhile another fixture currently sits on 2-5.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.

Can’t watch two games at once. RB looking likely to score?

Will Arse win? Will probably leave it regardless.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Nani refused to kick the ball out for a clear injury on Lichsteiner, so Guendozi flattened him :lol:

@Jake they've got Auba on, but they've not really worked the keeper. Looks like a 0-0, with Arsenal slightly more likely to snatch a win.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Red card for Sporting defender for a tackle on Auba just outside the box. 4 mins left.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Hope not meet Sporting again. feckers fecking waste-time cnuts. feck off to Portugal and never come back.

RB Leipzig were poor - that Kampl chap should be made to walk home. He had two good chances towards the end and blazed it over the bar.

Blackwidow

RB Leipzig were poor - that Kampl chap should be made to walk home. He had two good chances towards the end and blazed it over the bar.
Salzburg has 12 points - Glasgow and Leipzig 6 (Leipzig has won the direct duel)...

Now it is interesting, how that Salzburg vs Leipzig match ends...

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Tiago Fernandes is trying to copy his hero Mourinho how to park the bus. Anyway I think Arsenal is already qualified.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Hope not meet Sporting again. feckers fecking waste-time cnuts. feck off to Portugal and never come back.
Thats funny coming from a tinpot club like Arsenal enjoy 6th place again this season. We are in shambles had no pre season lost half a team have an interim coach and still managed a measly point against you lot. But the real embarrassment is the fans what do you guys do at the emirates anyways ? all I heard was Sporting fans it seemed as if we were at a home game.

Learn some respect before you say something so stupid. I saw the game and it was a snooze fest. As bad as we were you losers managed to match us and do feck all the whole game.

SportingCP96

Supports
Tiago Fernandes is trying to copy his hero Mourinho how to park the bus. Anyway I think Arsenal is already qualified.
He has no ideas the whole game. Keizer will be a flop too. All who wanted JJ out looking a little silly now. We look like were back in 2012 again. Diaby is shocking.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Thats funny coming from a tinpot club like Arsenal enjoy 6th place again this season. We are in shambles had no pre season lost half a team have an interim coach and still managed a measly point against you lot. But the real embarrassment is the fans what do you guys do at the emirates anyways ? all I heard was Sporting fans it seemed as if we were at a home game.

Learn some respect before you say something so stupid. I saw the game and it was a snooze fest. As bad as we were you losers managed to match us and do feck all the whole game.
Calm down man. Let him talk what he wants.

el3mel

Yes he was sacked ( finally) talks in the press are that Marcel Keizer will be appointed head coach (Former Ajax boss).
Yes last week 1th of November. This guy is only a temporary coach. Thank God he was fired.
Great news. Hate the fecker. As I said previously he managed my local club in Egypt and hated his football with passion.

SportingCP96

Supports
Calm down man. Let him talk what he wants.
Your right but the audacity to say something like that especially coming from an arsenal fan is shocking.

SportingCP96

Supports
Great news. Hate the fecker. As I said previously he managed my local club in Egypt and hated his football with passion.
Him getting fired was probably the most exciting thing to happen all season. This season was made with no real pre season or signings of note yet somehow we are 2 points off the top. Not sure how and dont see it staying that way.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He has no ideas the whole game. Keizer will be a flop too. All who wanted JJ out looking a little silly now. We look like were back in 2012 again. Diaby is shocking.
Don't worry because no one is worse than Peseiro and JJ for the money he earns he can stay away from the club.

el3mel

Him getting fired was probably the most exciting thing to happen all season. This season was made with no real pre season or signings of note yet somehow we are 2 points off the top. Not sure how and dont see it staying that way.
Yeah I know this feeling. Had the same when he was in charge of Al Ahly.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Yes he really was bad believe me. He won't be missed. :lol:

SportingCP96

Supports
Don't worry because no one is worse than Peseiro and JJ for the money he earns he can stay away from the club.
By the summer we will have a new coach again I reckon.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Your right but the audacity to say something like that especially coming from an Arsenal fan is shocking.
Yes but Arsenal the club or the fans don't have nothing to do with our problems and you shouldn't answer on the same way as you are complaining about him. We have no moral to preach to nobody. Lets see if we can build or rebuild something instead pointing fingers to others.

SportingCP96

Supports
Yes but Arsenal the club or the fans don't have nothing to do with our problems and you shouldn't answer on the same way as you are complaining about him. We have no moral to preach to nobody. Lets see if we can build or rebuild something instead pointing fingers to others.
I just don't like and won't take disrespect towards my club especially without reasoning. You are right we have lots of rebuilding to do.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
By the summer we will have a new coach again I reckon.
Depends on what you want. If you want someone to win some imaginary title with these players no one will last. If we want something to restructure the entire football department, Academy and so on I am more than giving time to someone. Having someone like Peseiro is no solution to nothing. We need fresh ideas at the club instead moaning.

SportingCP96

Supports
Depends on what you want. If you want someone to win some imaginary title with these players no one will last. If we want something to restructure the entire football department, Academy and so on I am more than giving time to someone. Having someone like Peseiro is no solution to nothing. We need fresh ideas at the club instead moaning.
I was hoping for a Portuguese coach with a long term vision for the club. Foreign coaches dont last in our league. Keizer has the Ajax mentality and experience but his resume is short and not so sweet but only time will tell.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I was hoping for a Portuguese coach with a long term vision for the club. Foreign coaches dont last in our league. Keizer has the Ajax mentality and experience but his resume is short and not so sweet but only time will tell.
That is just a myth as if you need sacrosanct superpowers to do a good job. Particularly if you are replacing someone like Peseiro. Want an advice? Don't pay much atention to what you read on the media or at Sporting forums. Portugal is a highly corporative country. As if Rui Vitorias or Peseiros are standard for anyone to be compared.

SportingCP96

Supports
That is just a myth as if you need sacrosanct superpowers to do a good job. Particularly if you are replacing someone like Peseiro. Want an advice? Don't pay much atention to what you read on the media or at Sporting forums. Portugal is a highly corporative country. As if Rui Vitorias or Peseiros are standard for anyone to be compared.
They aren’t they are both shocking coaches and won’t last a day outside of Portugal. But the most successful couches in Portugal have been Portuguese . I do think new ideas and thought processes are good for the club and the league but I am not sure if Keizer is the right man. Only time will tell.

Which begs the question I wonder what our Dutch members of the caf think about Keizer ?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
They aren’t they are both shocking coaches and won’t last a day outside of Portugal. But the most successful couches in Portugal have been Portuguese . I do think new ideas and thought processes are good for the club and the league but I am not sure if Keizer is the right man. Only time will tell.

Which begs the question I wonder what our Dutch members of the caf think about Keizer ?
Because not a lot of foreign ones come here. Particularly the best. And I am not saying he is, but you are repeating the same soundbytes of the media and our clueless fans who are divided into thinking we should hire Leonardo Jardim or Fonseca when we barely have money to make Mickey Mouse sing.

Ffs its time for the fans to understand what happened in the Summer and stop living on the Moon. And no there is a myth going around as if the League is full of top managers. It isn't. What we have in Portugal is tatical xico espertos who know how to park the bus. They are only a poor version of Mini Mourinhos. This one, not the one from 2002 to 2010.

And lets not derail this topic with Sporting. This is Europa League, no one deserves to read 2 supporters discussing shit managers. ;)