Europa League 2019/20

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I honestly don't know who I want to win this
Whoever it will be, hope they get two of their best players sent off. Maybe some slight injury, only for a week, nothing serious. Meh, forget injuries, don't like wishing people that, but defenately want this game to go to extra time, want them tired. Plus, we have day off more.

Godfather

I'd make a cheeky bid for Traore if we can't get Sancho. And send James on loan to the Championship

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I don't know much about Sevilla, but the idea of Traore vs. Williams and Jimenez against Lindelof terrifies me. So I'm rooting for Sevilla.
I think I agree.

One of my Liverpool supporting mates threw me this really obnoxious message saying "Williams against Traore will end in humiliation" and I just got really defensive and defiantly stated that Williams will 100% deal with him so yeah.. I hope Sevilla win too :lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

I honestly don't know who I want to win this
Sevilla look like they like to keep the ball, which I feel suits us a bit more, allowing us to counter. Wolves, on the other hand, sit back and try and hit teams on the counter. Both will be tough, but based on that, I'd probably say Sevilla.

Teja

You think they can win Inter?
Not watching the Shakhtar game but Inter were pretty solid, I have my doubts we can beat them let alone Shakhtar. Young --> Lukaku holding off CB in box seems to be a play they worked on, I think Lindelof might struggle against that.

TsuWave

United fans wanting a kick and run bandit like Traore as if Daniel James isn’t part of our squad already

slored1

I want to see Sevilla win just so we don't have to play these orange cnuts again.

always_hoping

77% possession for Sevilla, all that chasing around by Wolves in this heat is going to wear them down.

vodrake

All this sudden "terror" of Traore and Jiminez is a bit over-dramatic when we've already played Wolves about 1 million times this season and dealt with them just fine

Wayne's World

Can see Wolves fading quite badly in this second half. Constantly running around in this heat will tire them very quickly

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Bet it feels freezing for these Sevilla players in comparison to Seville, which is one of the hottest face-melting places I've ever been to.

kidbob

Sevilla making Wolves look very average at the moment. Reguilon is an interesting prospect. Not too expensive either I believe.

In Rainbows

United fans wanting a kick and run bandit like Traore as if Daniel James isn’t part of our squad already
I don't want Traore and I'm not fan of his, but Traore is a much better dribbler. I wish James was that good at dribbling. He's only averaged like 1 dribble a game for his career. Traore is 3x to 4x above that.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Not watching the Shakhtar game but Inter were pretty solid, I have my doubts we can beat them let alone Shakhtar. Young --> Lukaku holding off CB in box seems to be a play they worked on, I think Lindelof might struggle against that.
By the looks of tonight, they will be a really tough test for Inter. The movement when they get the ball in the final third is brilliant
Thank you both very much. Don't know anything about Shakhtar since Dario Srna left.

always_hoping

Basel getting slapped about by Shakhtar here.
Shakhtar seem to be one side that has come under the radar in this competition. They were competitive in most of their champions league group games this year including a draw against City in the Etihad Stadium.

mu4c_20le

I don't want Traore and I'm not fan of his, but Traore is a much better dribbler. I wish James was that good at dribbling. He's only averaged like 1 dribble a game for his career. Traore is 3x to 4x above that.
Any time he runs past people counts as a dribble, including the times he kicks the ball forward and blows past the defender.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Any time he runs past people counts as a dribble, including the times he kicks the ball forward and blows past the defender.
I think Traore is even a better dribbler than Rashford. Though Rashford has more tricks