Europa League 2019/20

PoTMS

How did Banega never get picked up by a big team? He was a free agent before he joined Sevilla.

United58

How did Banega never get picked up by a big team? He was a free agent before he joined Sevilla.
What'ss crazy is back in 2013/14 he returned to Argentina, before coming straight back to Europe for 6+ more seasons!

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
United have a very good counter attacking setup and the more direct they are, which means faster transitions and passing into space moving forward, usually gives United the advantage. If Sevilla want to play a high line against United, who usually have a good defensive shape about them, they are very susceptible to getting exposed by Martial, Greenwood, etc from one pass by Pogba or Bruno.
The problem is that I don't think Sevilla will give Pogba or Bruno any time on the ball, which will hamper our efforts to counter when we get the ball.

I'm more confident about our chances against Wolves.

rotherham_red

His mentality was not great for a long while and tbh I don't think he suits a big club. He's a big fish in a small pond kind of player IMO

If we play Wolves we won't have 75% possession like Sevilla do here, but that'll be because we actually try to shoot and take risks instead of just retaining possession. Banega and Suso are the only mildly adventurous players for Sevilla today. Wolves will sit back in their 352 all the same.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Gonna be extra time in this match

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
That was a chance for Sevilla

edcunited1878

The problem is that I don't think Sevilla will give Pogba or Bruno any time on the ball, which will hamper our efforts to counter when we get the ball.

I'm more confident about our chances against Wolves.
You underrate Matic and him carrying the ball out and getting it wide quickly. All it takes is getting the ball wide to an outlet (or Martial, who is the X-Factor of the team currently, next to Bruno), then playing the ball inside or into space up the pitch. United have done this well under Ole.

Just question the fitness of Rashford and his form, plus Greenwood coming more into the fold and just not there to have shots on goal (i.e. he needs to more involved). This is where United miss Shaw in that he's the outlet from the back and transitions the flow of the team from defense across the halfway line, then it's up to Bruno, the forwards, and Pogba from a deeper position to unlock their way into chances.

Djemba-Djemba

After being fecked over in terms of rest before the FA Cup semi final it's nice we've got an extra days rest for the Europa League semi.

diarm

The Europa League owes me 206 minutes of my life back after the last couple of nights. Absolute muck.