Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Strats

Might puke a bit if we have to withstand another two legs of despicable Spanish shithousery

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
I've already been very clear on this board about how I'd feel if we were taken over by an oil state, and been consistent over the years.

Also, the fact it stings when you get spanked in the immediate aftermath doesn't contradict the fact that in the grand scheme of things, their titles are hollow. You may feel otherwise, you may feel they deserve to be where they are, you might not care about the concept of "deserving" to achieve things, that's your prerogative, but you don't have to be flippant about how other people feel about it.
I confess I don’t keep track of everyone’s opinion on all matters. Enlighten me if you may, with your 2 cents about how you’d react if United became like City.

Siorac

It's kind of wild that the presenter pronounced 'Ferencváros' almost flawlessly and yet fecks up pronouncing 'Budapest'.

It's like Rashford missing the easy chances last night and then scoring THAT.

Siorac

There, Marchetti CAN say Budapest properly! Just listen to him, presenter guy.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Do they keep this Marchetti guy in a locked storage and let him out whenever they need to do a draw?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I think we will probably get Juventus or Roma. Would like to get Leverkusen, it would be an interesting less defensive tie.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I can't believe that old dude is not Ranieri.