Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Jahanbakhsh with a performance that makes me wonder if I could've gone pro myself.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
In the immortal words of Rasheed Wallace "Ball don't lie"

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Seeing that replay it actually wasn't as bad of a decision as i initially thought. Still harsh, especially given it gave the advantage to Roma

paulscholes18

West Ham score as a couple Gent defenders were celebrating putting the ball out for a throw in :lol:

nainaisson

The same idiot ref who made it clear he doesn't understand the handball rule in our home game against Sociedad is allowed to continue stinking up the competition. It's literally impossible to be too dumb or incompetent to be a UEFA ref.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The same idiot ref who made it clear he doesn't understand the handball rule in our home game against Sociedad is allowed to continue stinking up the competition. It's literally impossible to be too dumb or incompetent to be a UEFA ref.
Which game he got?

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
We know Allegri does not give a sh*t about a game when he plays 3-4-3 with this roster instead of his usual 3-5-1-1.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
We know Allegri does not give a sh*t about a game when he plays 3-4-3 with this roster instead of his usual 3-5-1-1.
Why would he not give a shit? Isn't it your best chance of getting to CL this year?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Only way we can ever score against these busses is this type of insane goal you couldnt replicate if you try another 1500 times.
This is like what the 5th consecutive goal like this in this competition? :lol:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Why would he not give a shit? Isn't it your best chance of getting to CL this year?
Nah, the farcical Neapolitan calciopoli is expected to end in smoke and the deducted points given back, otherwise there will be no faffing around this time and the ordinary justice will bust FIGC a*s for good.

Idxomer

Incredible this wasn't in, Feyenoord are gonna concede on one of those corners.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Roma have struggled with Feyenoord's speed of play all game long, esp in the middle where Kocku has run Matic and Cristante ragged

That said every set piece is a chance for them so...