Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
They are down to 10 men if you missed it. Of course they are going to be dominated.
As a team of course, but that shouldn't mean that he should be dominated in 1v1 duels. He is winning just a third of them right now.

CallyRed

Fair play to James Tavernier, spent most of his early career on loans at championship/league one clubs but he has developed into a good player. Scores alot of goals for a right back.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Did they just say Tavernier is the top scorer in the Europa League or am I tripping?

marktan

Best match to watch? Might put on the Roma game if the west ham one is a lost cause.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Not watching but Rice is West Ham’s highest rated player on whoscored - has more touches than anyone, the second highest pass completion with 85% (third highest has 76% and Soucek has 63%…) and also has the most interceptions with 5 (rest of the team combined have 3) - doesn’t look like it’s his fault cresswell has been sent off and they’re losing.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Well seemed to be going badly for ham, einteracht seem destined to win it now.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
The funny thing was people were slating Tavernier on here because of Amads poor form at Rangers!! :lol: :lol:

Idxomer

Smalling absolutely wrestled a player on one of Leicester's corners and the ref wasn't interested.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Kinda hilarious that Mourinho will probably win the Conference League with Roma making Spurs the only club he’s managed where he didn’t win anything.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Looks like the lads in Frankfurt are having similar amounts of fun.

They will destroy Seville. The city doesn’t know, what they signed up for. :lol:

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Im by no means a Rangers fan but theres just something about them that makes me want them to win this competition :D

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Rangers are good for destroying cities as well
Just a fun experience for everyone. Between the two there’s also a fun political element involved, when it comes to the ultras. That city will be in ruins after the final.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
They will destroy Seville. The city doesn’t know, what they signed up for. :lol:
They just saw it in Barcelona, so they should be able to prepare.

But West Ham fans also are a great bunch. Here are some crashing a wedding in Frankfurts historic city center today :lol:
Surely not what the they planned for their photoshoot, but will be an epic story and they seem to take it in good mood.

Bwuk

I hate Rangers as much as anyone, but you’ve got the give them credit. 70m rated Nkunku has done nothing.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
You want to get that checked out before it turns into something serious.
:lol:
I was born round the corner from Ibrox but ive never supported either side of the Glasgow teams but these last few years Rangers have played really well in Europe.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

But West Ham fans also are a great bunch. Here are some crashing a wedding in Frankfurts historic city center today :lol:
Surely not what the they planned for their photoshoot, but will be an epic story and they seem to take it in good mood.
Can't wait to see these wedding photos on Reddit for some upvotes.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
I know very little about him as a manager, but a quick look at Van Bronckhorsts CV and it does look very impressive. A title with underachievers Feyenoord and very close to an european final with Rangers.

Don't know how much credit Gerrard should get. Surely being part of an Europa League final with Rangers trumps his underwhelming half-season with Villa.

Sweet Square

I was born round the corner from Ibrox but ive never supported either side of the Glasgow teams but these last few years Rangers have played really well in Europe.
Yeah they've done amazing considering where the club was not to long ago. Also we can't be having a drinks company winning football competitions.

Blackwidow

Just some meters away from the registry office - when I worked in Frankfurt some of my local colleagues married there and we went there to celebrate them after their marriage.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Also fitting that, from German magazine 11freunde's liveticker at half time:
"About capital investments: There are stocks, of course. There are NFTs. Works of Art. And there are hotel rooms in Sevilla around the 18th May. We don't know what you are doing at half time, but we quickly make sure we'll profit. See you soon"

Boavista

Why don't Leipzig bring on Silva? Poulsen is a decent combination player but they're not getting anywhere right now..

Rangers' intensity is impressive though, I wonder if they can keep that up

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Fashion Sakala is one of those players who’s kinda shit but you really want him to score a worldy :lol:

RedDevil@84

Didn't Phil Neville say Moyes has proved United wrong by taking West Ham to new heights?