Europa League winners!

Ixion

What a feeling after that final whistle went! Does this mean that our qualification spot for europa league now gets passed down to whoever finished below us in the league?
No. I think only our spot from the League Cup goes back into the league so it's just Arsenal and Everton who qualify.

AmanNits04

Moyes's season filled me with negativity and i had serious doubts whether United will be able to bounce back from that,then in the LVG's reign that negativity somehow decreased a bit,but now after getting Mourinho and after seeing our team's performance this season I have become confident that we will get those glory days again. We are in a rebuilding process but we will get back to the top,Clubs have started to hate us again which is a good thing. Absolutely buzzing after last night's victory.This is the happiest moment as a United fan after SAF's reign,Long may it continue.Trophies matter not the performance, nobody will remember the kind of performance we put in the final or who came second. Next season we go again!:devil:

Loublaze

ATLien
As much as I'm absolutely happy we won tonight, I still somehow feel it's a bit weird to celebrate winning EL. Ajax was two levels below us and to be honest so was any other team we faced... satisfied we got our job done, but man, I really hope it was the last time we took part in this cup!
You don't think that doesn't sound elitist? Especially how poor we've been since Fergie left.

Loublaze

ATLien
He's the CEO of Ajax, and you want him to say anything else than that he wants them to win? Bizarre!
Exactly. He's also an Ajax legend. Its like Real fans getting mad at Becks if he goes for United over them in 2018s CL final :devil:

marlowe78

I finally saw it yesterday. I had to work during the game :mad:.

A great night for all of us :).