Europa Semi Finals

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
"Good foul to commit" ... hate it when intentional fouls are praised. :rolleyes:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's going to be funny seeing arsenal out of the CL two years in a row. And also the uncertainty with the new manager. Could be very dark days ahead.

I hope it's Moyesesque next season for them. Would be nice to see it happening to someone else.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Salzburg up, great goal!

Arsenal with no shot so far, let alone one on target.

el3mel

I actually forget there're games played today till I saw this thread. Results ?

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
It changes nothing … Arsenal needed to score and still need to score. The difference is it's score to stay in the tie not go through but either way they came into this tie needing to score and they still do!
So basically it changes quite a bit. Arsenal would have gone through by scoring one without conceding.

Paxi

Scrapo Do is so overrated. Koke and Saul are 10 times better in every aspect of the game.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
What a surprise that Mustafi got sold on a tackle so easily.

redshaw

I've got Brad Friedel and some other guy on the commentary.

Arse should get Mkhitaryan on. They're struggling to fashion anything.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
These card waving Atletico players are pissing me off.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
But diving is cheating that should be stamped out of the game. Both diving and intentional fouls are cheating and should be stamped out of the game.
Says who?

If those things needed 'stamped out of the game' they would be bannable offences. They are yellow card offences just like late tackles and hand balls.

Kearnkoff69

Griezmann and Costa have terrible chemistry. Both just want the glory themselves and completely ignore the other. Atletico would have had at least 2-3 more goal scoring opportunities if they would just pass to each other.

Paxi

Tbf he was quite talented at a young age but never kicked on whether due to injuries or application
I remember Guardiola saying there are plenty Spanish lads that are as talanted. How right was he.