Everton Soares

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
C'mon, don't play so coy. The cafe is full of just that. Our matchday threads, almost every one, will have someone chime in with, "not watching the match but it sure sounds like Lingard was shit". And then that just propagates into opinions as though they were formed from actually watching the matches.

Anyway, kudos for being so passionate as to watch all those Brazil Copa games in the middle of the night from N Ireland. I couldn't be arsed to stay up past nine even in the Americas to keep up.
From the extensive scouting I have done - that being the 5 minutes I lasted of a 10 minute youtube highlights video I watched last night - I can confidently say that Everton Soares is a very nice talent with a questionable haircut.

He is a dribble merchant that cuts back in from the left to shoot on his right, and has a strong shot on him.

I hope we sign him.

Sterling Archer

From the extensive scouting I have done - that being the 5 minutes I lasted of a 10 minute youtube highlights video I watched last night - I can confidently say that Everton Soares is a very nice talent with a questionable haircut.

He is a dribble merchant that cuts back in from the left to shoot on his right, and has a strong shot on him.

I hope we sign him.
That's honestly the extent to which I couch scout. Usually can't even get past three minutes of the YouTube vids especially when it's unimpressive stuff made jazzy by turning the ball into a fireball..

In Everton's case, I haven't even watched a second of highlights. But keep an eye out for my opinion later this summer especially if he goes to another premier league team

Bwuk

People pretend to watch a lot more football than they do.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
And what's that level? 5th place?
A Europa challenging team looking for cheaper super stars

6th place?
If you prefer to call it that.....

What can you tell me about him?
Strong mentally. Strong weaker foot. Can beat his man with ease. Excellent off the ball movement. Eye for goal. Can operate up top or wide. Prefers the left flank. Reasonable goal scoring ability.....precisely what Arsenal lack right now. Hence they being his level in my book....

Based on your posting history it seems that you've somehow watched every single player to ever play the game, ever.
based on yours you love myth a lot....

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Apparently there are issue with third party ownership.

Does anyone know who owns him? Which agent/agency?

passing-wind

Heard he's the real deal, never seen him play personally but as we are looking for a replacement for Lukaku wouldn't be too far off to go for a prospect and put Martial / Rashford as number 9 in the meanwhile.