Every player's wages

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
According to Spotrac, whoever they are:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...n=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Man Utd's New Weekly Wages
1. David De Gea - £375,000
2. Jadon Sancho - £350,000
3. Raphael Varane - £340,000
4. Casemiro - £300,000
5. Anthony Martial - £250,000
6. Bruno Fernandes - £240,000
7. Antony - £200,000
8. Marcus Rashford - £200,000
9. Harry Maguire - £189,904
10. Christian Eriksen - £150,000
11. Luke Shaw - £150,000
12. Fred - £120,000
13. Victor Lindelof - £120,000
14. Lisandro Martinez - £120,000
15. Donny van de Beek - £120,000
16. Aaron Wan-Bissaka - £90,000
17. Mason Greenwood - £75,000
18. Phil Jones - £75,000
19. Tyrell Malacia - £75,000
20. Brandon Williams - £65,000
21. Scott McTominay - £60,000
22. Marcel Sabitzer - £55,000
23. Tom Heaton - £41,923
24. Diogo Dalot - £25,000
25. Facundo Pellistri - £20,000
26. Anthony Elanga - £5,000
27. Teden Mengi - £5,000
*Wout Weghorst, Jack Butland and Alejandro Garnacho's wages are undisclosed
**According to Spotrac

FattyFooty

Mason income shows how much wrong there used to be in this club. Insane.

A few others too when i think of it.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Mason income shows how much wrong there used to be in this club. Insane.
Hardly so. Pre charges he was one of the hottest properties in Europe and we’ve done well to secure him. What happened next is not on the club.

TheReligion

Abusive
Other than DDG, Sancho and Martial I’m not very surprised and all appears as it should be.

Also of note those three contracts are from the old Woodward regime so quite clear we are moving in the right direction.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
I don't know how clued up Spotrac are on this stuff, they are mostly a US site - very good for the stuff like the NFL where all this stuff is public knowledge, but I doubt they have a great amount of insight here.

That said, a lot of this is probably right. I'm still surprised by the reporting that Martial is on £250k p/w, I can't really think of a point where he was ever good enough to get that type of payrise.

I think Shaw is likely on more now with the new contract.

Some of this I'm sure is incentive based, Brandon Williams for example I'm pretty sure a bulk of this is related to playing and that's NOT his basic salary.

Sabitzer's I'm assuming is a % of his wages being paid for by the club, if not and they're covering 100% and that's ACTUALLY what he's on, that's crazy and just shows the difference between the PL and other leagues.

Also where the feck did they get these numbers for Maguire and Heaton? :lol:

FattyFooty

Hardly so. Pre charges he was one of the hottest properties in Europe and we’ve done well to secure him. What happened next is not on the club.
He did like so many others, having a great first season.. then it got rough, he was absolutely not continuing hes hot run. By the time he got arrested he was beeing very poor. Very...

Even the likes of Rashford was way ahead when it comes to raw talent.

Im not SAF or anything so i might be wrong, but he would never ever become on the same level as the new boys out there. The Napoli guys, Mbappe, Haaland, Alvarez, Vini, Musliera there raw talent is just completely on another level.

And that is what the big clubs look into. Not a Mason Greenwood.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Sancho's wages are a big problem even if I think he should still be afforded chances.

If he doesn't turn into a player soon it will be difficult to sell him.

TheReligion

Abusive
He did like so many others, having a great first season.. then it got rough, he was absolutely not continuing hes hot run. By the time he got arrested he was beeing very poor. Very...

Im not SAF or anything so i might be wrong, but he would never ever become on the same level as the new boys out there. The Napoli guys, Mbappe, Haaland, Alvarez, Vini, Musliera there raw talent is just completely on another level.

Totally disagree with pretty much all of that to be honest.

Greenwood was one of the hottest prospect in world football.

fezzerUTD

You’re making this up.

Remember the geese

You're so wrong.

SirAF

Ageist

With all due respect, this is nonsense. Greenwood is one of the biggest talents to ever come out of United.

IRN-BRUno

If the Antony one is correct then it's a concern we don't appear to have learnt our lesson.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Don't understand why Antony got higher wage than Eriksen, when the later was a free transfer and has been way more proven.

If i were Rashford, I'd use Antony and Sancho's as reference. 400k/wk or United can go fk themselves.

If those numbers are correct.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Is this before taxes or after?
Sancho wage is insane. Bloody hell, i thought that he is on 200-250 max

Maticmaker

I don't quite understand why we needed to pay Sancho so much to get his signature. If we'd offered him half that, it would still have been far more than his Dortmund pay.
I think its a case of once again the Bundasliga clubs running rings around us, sold us one of our own back at twice the price.... will they ever get over 1966? ;)

TheReligion

Abusive
Don't understand why Antony got higher wage than Eriksen, when the later was a free transfer and has been way more proven.

If i were Rashford, I'd use Antony and Sancho's as reference. 400k/wk or United can go fk themselves.

I think Rashford will rightly get in the 300k or above area

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

When you are free agent then you and your agent get bigger signing on fee than other players. That is why players sometimes don't rush in signing new contracts.

Chief123

They’ve definitely hacked Maguire’s and Heaton’s bank accounts to get those figures.

morree

How Antony managed to get 200k when no other club was in for him is beyond me, he managed to bump himself up 10 times of his previous wages. Props to him and his agents, they sure rinsed the clueless people in charge of this club.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
When you are free agent then you and your agent get bigger signing on fee than other players. That is why players sometimes don't rush in signing new contracts.
Yes. And bigger wage too, usually. That's why i kinda understand Martial's because, as stupid as it sounds, United like to negotiate contract closer to players end of contract. It's been like that even now. Not much change.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Are we basically stuck with Sancho for a few years now, with his luxury cameo appearances?

Thiagoal

Nonsense! I suspect his poor form leading up to his arrest was due to his off field behaviour

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I think Rashford will rightly get in the 300k or above area
Of course it's within his right, when you see those other figures (if those are correct). 400k would be fair. Why would he settle for less than Sancho? And when a nobody like Antony got 200k.

Idxomer

All of those figures include bonuses if we actually believe they are totally accurate. Players like Martial and Sancho will probably be earning much less while playing as little as they do.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Would offer Rashford, 300k a week, not more, to put him above Casemiro would be a crime. Needs to show his consistency over the next couple of seasons to deserve more than that.
Plus on 300k a week it is still a ridiculous amount of money to earn.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Probably not as much as we think tbh. Still mega money but I’m sure I read somewhere that a player on 400k actually takes around 180-200 net.
Plus then he must pay around 10% of that to his agent.
Don't get me wrong, it is still huge huge money of course, but it does send a little bit wrong picture when you read about their gross pay.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Martial and Sancho are killing it :lol:

But Martinez is getting robbed.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
They are not far away. But media present how they play for free
Mohamed SalahF29£18,200,000£350,000
Virgil Van DijkD30£11,440,000£220,000
Thiago Alcántara do NascimentoM30£10,400,000£200,000
Trent Alexander-ArnoldD23£9,360,000£180,000
Roberto FirminoF30£9,360,000£180,000
Fabinho TavaresM28£9,360,000£180,000
Alisson BeckerGK29£7,800,000£150,000
Jordan HendersonM31£7,280,000£140,000
Diogo JotaF25£7,280,000£140,000
Darwin NúñezF22£7,280,000£140,000
Naby KeitaM27£6,240,000£120,000
Alex Oxlade-ChamberlainM28£6,240,000£120,000
Arthur MeloM25£5,720,000£110,00

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Plus then he must pay around 10% of that to his agent.
Don't get me wrong, it is still huge huge money of course, but it does send a little bit wrong picture when you read about their gross pay.
There's also image right that would give significant revenue boost.