Every top league is exciting..

Bojan11

We nearly reached the halfway stage in every European league and there’s no one team besides in Scotland running away with the league.

Premier league has us, City and Liverpool fighting to win it. It is definitely not going to be another 90 plus points season.

Juventus domination in Italy is in trouble. Three teams over there can win it.

Atletico can put some daylight between them and the other big two with their games in hands. It will be interesting to see Madrid/Barcelona both together chasing the top spot rather than fighting each other for it.

There is only a five point gap between the top four teams in Germany. Obviously you’d be crazy to back against Bayern. But it’s a good chance for the other clubs.

Just a point separates the top three teams in France. PSG will be favourites, but they just don’t have the squad depth that they had a few years ago.

Dutch league only has three points separating the top four.

Alfie092

I wonder how many of the "usuals" will come out on top come end of the season!

RORY65

It's not ideal that you need a pandemic to kill millions of people for domestic leagues in Europe to become more open again.

Blackwidow

But actually it is not because the other teams got better - it is because none of the top clubs really performs their best at the moment. And the question is - how long will that last?

Paul_Scholes18

I don't think we can blame Covid fully. After all it should hit smaller clubs equally hard.

Although I think just fighting on one front might help, but it is not the case in most of the top leagues that teams without europe fight at the top. Lyon the only example about when not being in europe might help.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
It's not ideal that you need a pandemic to kill millions of people for domestic leagues in Europe to become more open again.
But you know, might as well while you're at it anyway!

In the meantime, I agree that it's exciting. Hope we'll see some real.uosets come April/May. :)