Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Today I got an email from my ISP (Sky) telling me that a 3rd party has reported that copyrighted media has been shared from my IP address.

Good to see we're all on the same side in fighting the good fight, but I work alone. What's a good VPN for P2P and geo-blocking to keep these pirate-fighting agencies out of my business, so I can take all the credit when the war on piracy is won? I'm trialling IPVanish, but I can't get anything above 50kbp/s on torrents. Netflix seem to have them nailed down too.
I use cyber ghost. It's about £35 a year and is very good.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
War For The Planet Of The Apes and Wind River
out
both ITunes webrips 720/1080p

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Today I got an email from my ISP (Sky) telling me that a 3rd party has reported that copyrighted media has been shared from my IP address.

Good to see we're all on the same side in fighting the good fight, but I work alone. What's a good VPN for P2P and geo-blocking to keep these pirate-fighting agencies out of my business, so I can take all the credit when the war on piracy is won? I'm trialling IPVanish, but I can't get anything above 50kbp/s on torrents. Netflix seem to have them nailed down too.
PIA is very good IMO.

C.M.P

2014 Grand National Sweepstake Winner
Anyone got a good site for software, I'm look for some CAD/CAM softare

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
If i was looking to report a really good programme that automatically downloads your favourite tv torrents when they air, which would be the best one to report? Or how do people go about doing that these days?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Stranger things started showing an hour ago. If anyone can send me a link to a torrent of the first episode ASAP, so I can report it to the FBI as a matter of urgency, I'd be very grateful. I thank you in advance for you public spirited and moral stand against the despicable ne'er-do-wells who steal these cultural treasures.

Member 5225

I can't for the life of me find

'Jack Dee: Live at the Apollo' series 2 episode 4 with Keith Barrett anywhere, to report ofcourse.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
It seems you're all doing such good work that I'm struggling to to find tv shows to report on the usual sites. Anyone know of any other sites with TV torrents where I could go to report them?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Please someone report that Kingsman: The Golden Circle 1080p/720p is available to download. The FBI need to get onto this right away. I'm reporting it as we speak.

kotler

'I told Drogba where to stick it'
can someone report a torrent violation for this ebook:
When Angels Wept: A What-If History of the Cuban Missile Crisis by Eric G. Swedin

Please send the report in my inbox and I will forward to the appropriate authorities

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Havent reported anything in a while. Would like to get back in the game and I think the new Dave Chappelle's specials should be a good place to begin with. If anyone finds anything worth reporting, kindly let me know, I'd like to do my duty and report it to the authorities.

Pscholes18

While trying to infiltrate these underground torrent sites to gather evidence of their wrong doings, I came across a Three Billboards screener. Naturally I notifiedc the authorities...you should too.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
The follow up to one of my favourite movies of all time, 'The Man From Earth', is out.

It is called 'The Man From Earth: Holocene" and can be reported found on most torrent sites now.

Altough, I have a fear that this review about summarize it:

"The man from earth is my favorite movie ever made. It is amazing. I love it for the narrative style yet mind blowing content. This movie made my sci-fi loving imagination explode, in the end I gave it a standing ovation while being in my room in front of a PC.

And they made a sequel. And it has nothing to do with the first one, dont expect it to. Yes it is about the same fictional persona, yet the movie style is completely different. Now its a teenage adventure, and, to be honest, I wouldnt even watch it to the end if it wasnt out of respect to the first masterpiece.

So give it a shot, but dont expect it to be on the same level. Its different.. and flat."

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Anyone know if there's a copy of The Ritual out on them filthy sites? I really want that to report that one!

SnowRoll

I was appalled to learn that there are some torrentleech invites available. PM with your email and we'll see what can be done about it.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Is that good quality? I'm going to head to cinema to watch that on Saturday anyway (went last weekend but it was fully booked) but would like to grab a copy anyway
Nah, I checked the screenshots after I posted that, it is proper grainy.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Some lowlife has uploaded a screener of Three Billboards, just in case anyone wants to report them to the authorities.
It is worse than that. There are all sorts of hi resolution screeners out there. The Darkest Hour, I Tonya, Blade Runner, Lady Bird, The Shape of Water and more. I despair at times.

Javi

Good thing Hostiles hasn't come out so that producers won't get robbed by these internet anarchists. I'll continue to scan the web daily in case it nevertheless happens to control the damage.