Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Man of Steel has leaked. 1080p and all.

Someone stop these crooks.

RedMist99

I've just bought an ssd and it would be absolutely terrible if someone directed to a reliable torrent of Windows 7 Ultimate. Terrible I tell ya

Pscholes18

Any torrent sites where a majority if not all of the movies, are the full dvd, including special features? Why stop at just the movie, these full dvd/bluray uploads must be reported, and I am the man to do it!

Slevs

likes to play with penises
It is absolutely despicable, despicable that F1 2013 has been leaked on those terrible websites! Someone hound those scoundrels!

buckooo1978

can anyone recommend a reliable torrent site

I'd like to try and report a few rascals

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
I would also like to know how to access these sites, so I can quickly alert the local authorities.
I might donate the £7.50, track the transaction, report them. And then once I've received access I'll send you an invite so that you can help me further investigate and gather evidence against these scum.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
It would appear as though people have uploaded working EPUB/PDF/MOBI and other mobile platform files of Sir Alex Fergusons new autobiography, I for one am outraged at a certain known pirate in these waters.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
The Wolverine Web rip has been leaked. Luckily the scoundrels might be put off downloading it because an anonymous individual who absolutely is not me has informed that the quality is shitty.

el eric

Hey guys. I used to go onto Isohunt to report the horrible illegal going on that happened on that site. Now that its gone does anyone recommend a particular site for reporting such illegal goings on.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Hey guys. I used to go onto Isohunt to report the horrible illegal going on that happened on that site. Now that its gone does anyone recommend a particular site for reporting such illegal goings on.

I'm in the same ethical boat as this fine law abiding man.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm in the same ethical boat as this fine law abiding man.
I'd advise making an account on warez-bb.org, it's a forum with lots and lots to report. I've always found everything that I wanted to report on that site.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I'm shocked at the content which can be found on YIFY, it's remarkable that it hasn't been blocked at ISP level in the UK yet.

el eric

I'd advise making an account on warez-bb.org, it's a forum with lots and lots to report. I've always found everything that I wanted to report on that site.

Cheers Just had a look there. Lots of links to some horrible illegal stuff there

I'll be busy reporting stuff for a good while

Sca11ywag

Comfortably the vilest hovel of downloadable stolen goods on the web. A disgrace.

Keenst

I've been reporting Kickasstorrents for as long as I can remember and nobody has done anything about it yet. I'm surprised because it's very user friendly and reliable - you would think they'd be doing all they can to get rid of it.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
looks like "BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013" has extra security which prevents in being torrented! Good work guys, if anyone has seen this floating around please let me know so i can report those buggers!

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
looks like "BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013" has extra security which prevents in being torrented! Good work guys, if anyone has seen this floating around please let me know so i can report those buggers!
I've heard it's on that dreadful torrentreactor site.
I'm too disgusted to look.

PM for you.

DFreshKing

I am worried these slippery torrent sites are going under the radar.

Now we have been victorious in destroying isohunt, piratebay etc.... where are they hiding? I really want to find the worst torrent site available now and send them to the ether!

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
I am worried these slippery torrent sites are going under the radar.

Now we have been victorious in destroying isohunt, piratebay etc.... where are they hiding? I really want to find the worst torrent site available now and send them to the ether!
I've no doubt if we could find them they would tell us to come.in