Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I am sorry to report that Batman V Superman Web-DL seems to be floating around.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Kick Ass Torrents, and many of its various alternate URLs, have now been blocked by Sky Broadband. A victory against dirty rotten piracy by Murdoch and the boys. Great job.

I'm concerned there are still some URLs out there that Sky don't know about. If you all know of alternate ways of accessing KAT, please let me know, and I'll have Sky put a stop to it immediately.

Supports
Barcelona
I'd be extremely disgusted if anyone finally finds a working torrent for " Sherlock Holmes, The Devil's Daughter". They seem to have done a great job and no working "Crack" seems to be around. If anyone can find one, please let me know and I'll contact the authorities.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Kick Ass Torrents, and many of its various alternate URLs, have now been blocked by Sky Broadband. A victory against dirty rotten piracy by Murdoch and the boys. Great job.

I'm concerned there are still some URLs out there that Sky don't know about. If you all know of alternate ways of accessing KAT, please let me know, and I'll have Sky put a stop to it immediately.
Some dastardly fiends have been known to enter the word 'proxy' at the end of the url, allowing them to access these vile sites via a mirror. So, applying that logic might mean that the search 'kickass proxy' could yield terrible results.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
There is also a horrible plug in for chrome named ultrqsurf. It works in the same way as a proxy and let's these scoundrels access whatever sites they want! Ooohh the thought of it!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Some dastardly fiends have been known to enter the word 'proxy' at the end of the url, allowing them to access these vile sites via a mirror. So, applying that logic might mean that the search 'kickass proxy' could yield terrible results.
Sky Broadband have blocked the vast majority of mirrors and proxy sites too, quite heroically.

The aforementioned Tor browser is sickeningly effective though. An absolutely horrendous piece of software.

Keenst

Really struggling to find the last two episodes of Gomorra season 2 with English subs. Those bastards don't have me fooled, they have the goods out there somewhere and I will find them and report them. Edit: anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Last edited:

BUGGS

Really struggling to find the last two episodes of Gomorra season 2 with English subs. Those bastards don't have me fooled, they have the goods out there somewhere and I will find them and report them. Edit: anyone able to point me in the right direction?
The bay of pirates have it available, or if you want, i could send you a invite for torrentday. They do a excellent job of assisting you in reporting the evil bastards.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The good people of the world are clamping down on any audiobook versions of Sir Alex Ferguson's books. If anyone knows a source then I'd love to report it with them.

Keenst

The bay of pirates have it available, or if you want, i could send you a invite for torrentday. They do a excellent job of assisting you in reporting the evil bastards.
I'd really appreciate the invite!

Edit: there was a user on the bay and on kickass that was disgusting me by uploading all the episodes but they all seem to have been deleted before I could get the last two. A big win against these scum at least

Last edited:

Nialler

Alex's Dad

Edit: there was a user on the bay and on kickass that was disgusting me by uploading all the episodes but they all seem to have been deleted before I could get the last two. A big win against these scum at least

Sno way man, thats despicable.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Soem scum-bucket has uploaded Central Intelligence and Purge Election Year. There are Korean subtitles but the quality is really good unfortunately

BUGGS

PM me your email & i'll send you the invite.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
The man behind the kickass is now arrested in Polen and are being extradited to the US. Site is down :(

Damn! It was by far the best one.

BUGGS

I've got a link for KAT which is working. You can still dowload but can't log in & it's not been updated with any new torrents since yesterday.
If you still want to help the fight, pm me

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
The man behind the kickass is now arrested in Polen and are being extradited to the US. Site is down :(

Damn! It was by far the best one.
fecking US man... leave the fecking world alone ffs.

ugh I mean, good job! One step closer to world peace! bring this bastards down!

ps. got 1 invite left for Torrentday if anyone needs... just pm me your email address.

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Kickass Torrents is gone and I am definitely not f*cking devasted and for sure haven't been using it reliably for the past 5 years.

:(

Kostur

海尔的老板
WTF! Its not like he is a child abuser. Focus on the more odious activities and not some harmless activities.
Funnily enough a child abuser (Polański) wasn't deported from Poland and was widely defended by all sorts of 'elites' and 'celebrities' here in Poland, despite being a paedophile.

Instead, we extradict a hero we don't deserve horrible villain.

Zen

Killing Joke out yet or am I going to a full cinema to watch it on monday.....

Zen

Scrap the above. Should now have a cinema all to myself now the authorities have slacked

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
I'd be heartbroken if Sausage Party was available to watch/download anywhere. Luckily I've scoured the net and can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'd be grateful if anyone knew where I could find it, so I could report to the appropriate authorities.

bucky

One of the best sites for streaming movies is down. The authorities have done a wonderful job there. I'm extremely happy about that. If people could help me out with alternatives to report, it would be greatly appreciated. I want to do my duty and help out as best as I can reporting those other sites.

PeteManic

Over the moon that one of the most popular and easy to use torrent site is finally down. Never thought the day would come.

What do people think is the next site that we need to target? I can't wait to report another one to the authorities.