FA Cup 24-26 Jan

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
And this time he will be bang on :lol:

Can't wait for the Arses coming in with their conspiracy theories and Wenger will surely have a Wengerism for this draw.
"I find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure."

gasmanc

Banned
Could be a season maker or breaker, it is a tough one as you would like to see Liverpool stay in the competition, just can't bring myself to want that though.
Replay, extra time, penalties, Liverpool out causing complete season collapse.
Ideal.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
We should do this lot comfortably, they are no great shakes at home, did you see them against Watford?

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
I think we can take them to a replay at least, they wont win every single game at home this season. We havent got so much as a draw at the Etihad since 2008, we're due something!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Man City are all smoke and mirrors. Chelsea are the one club that can expose the charade. Takes a plaything to destroy a plaything, and all that. :)

Us V Chelsea should be an interesting game. Would be nice to hammer them twice in a fortnight although I would gladly take a win in the league and a loss in the cup.
I just hope we get to wipe that smug smile off Jose's face.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
Theres a City fan on here? I always wondered if there was but never knew.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Weren't you down in the newbs the time that City lad wanted the entire CL seeing system changed because it didn't suit City to be in Pot 4?
I think I remember this. Was it in the autumn of 2012 after they drew Real Madrid, Dortmund and Ajax? The bellend was going on about it being unfair that four champions shouldn't be drawn in the same group together.

:lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I remember that, thought he was on a wind up at first but then it seemed to be the mindset of every City fan on the planet.
He was alright before that, then he went mntal and got banned, IIRC.
I think I remember this. Was it in the autumn of 2012 after they drew Real Madrid, Dortmund and Ajax? The bellend was going on about it being unfair that four champions shouldn't be drawn in the same group together.

Yup, that was the time.

Then they gloriously got their rectums reshaped.

I thought the draws were fantastic. If you are good enough then you will go through anyway. I would rather play matches against 3 big teams than get an easy group and then get knocked out against the first big team you play.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I watched half an hour of that crap waiting for penalties and Sheffield United score after 29 minutes of extra time.

Bastards.